ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router
Remote controllable speaker selector and volume control, adds up to 4 pairs of speakers, RF or IR control, easy installation
ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router Details
- DLA (Dynamic Level Adjustment) Technology delivers maximum available volume levels to each room while protecting your amplifier from damage (patent pending)
- Advanced Control Options (sold separately)
- ATON RF Remote (Up to 200 ft. Range)
- ATON IR Receivers
- ATON In-Wall Touch Pad
- Adds up to 4 pairs of speakers to your home theater/stereo receiver or amplifier
- Expands Multi-Zone audio system capabilities with additional speaker and control locations (sub-zones)
- Programmable "Scene" command for one-touch recall of your favorite system settings
- One-touch "All On" command turns audio on in all rooms
- One-touch "All Off" command turns audio off in all rooms
- Room labels with adhesive backing included for easy front panel room identification
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Slimline Infrared (IR) Remote Included
The speaker selector concept has been around for decades as a device that enables you to connect multiple speakers throughout the home to your stereo system, and turn the speakers on or off. A good concept, but it requires you to either walk to the selector each time you want to control the audio or use clunky volume controls at each speaker location. Not anymore! Introducing the most exciting advancement in the history of speaker selector products: The ATON™ DLA 4 Room Remote Controllable Speaker Selector (DLA4) with RF and IR control options.
ABOUT DLA TECHNOLOGY* (Dynamic Level Adjustment)
Unlike typical speaker selectors that use basic impedance correction,
the ATON DLA utilizes a logic circuit that actively monitors how many
rooms are on, along with their respective volume levels, and delivers
maximum available power to each room - simultaneously protecting the DLA
and the amplifier from damage. Each DLA room output features an
electronically controlled potentiometer, built with the highest-grade
materials available to ensure super-flat frequency response and high
power handling (125 W).
RF AND IR CONTROL OPTIONS
Electronic controls on the front of the DLA provide true ease of use of all system functions. But what puts DLA routers in a class of their own are the additional RF and IR control options (see below). Using the industry's first RF remote for a speaker selector/router, you can adjust audio in each room with volume, mute, all on/off and unique "sound scene" commands from anywhere inside or outside the home (up to 200 feet away). And utilizing in-room IR receivers or touchpads you can control the DLA4 as well as all connected audio sources such as CD players and radio tuners.
PLUG AND PLAY
The DLA4 easily connects to your home theater/stereo receiver and up to four pairs of wired speakers routed throughout the home. If you already have a basic speaker selector, the DLA quickly replaces your existing selector and allows you to play and control your favorite music like never before.
THE END RESULT
The DLA speaker selector allows you to enhance your environment with rich audio in multiple locations. You can enjoy the freedom of letting the party be vibrant while keeping the kitchen conversational. And with convenient RF control, ATON lets you relax so that you can finally sit back...and listen.
ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router Specifications
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20k Hz
- Power Handling (RMS) per channel: 125W
- Max Attenuation: -56 dB at last step
- Dynamic Range: 43 dB over 12 steps
- THD: <1%
- Amplifier Impedance: 8-4 Ohms
- Speaker Impedance: 8-4 Ohms
- Dimensions: 2-3/8" H x 17" W x 8-5/8" D
- Weight: 11 lbs.
ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from ATON is only valid when the ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the ATON DLA4 4-Room DLA Speaker Level Audio Router.