FAQ about Mitsubishi 3D TV & Active Shutter Glasses

Do you have questions about 3D TV? Below are answers to commonly asked questions about 3D Ready Mitsubishi HDTVs, active shutter glasses, 3D signal types and display formats, HDMI requirements and what you need to get the most out of your 3D home theater.

1. How do I watch 3D content on my Mitsubishi 3D Ready HDTV?

• Watching 3D content on your Mitsubishi 3D Ready HDTV requires purchasing the 3DA-1 3D Adapter Kit or the 3DC-1000 3D Starter Pack. Both 3D TV kits include the adapter and emitter necessary to receive the HDMI 1.4a signals from your Blu-ray player, cable box, satellite DVR, Sony Playstation 3 PS3 or Xbox 360 and convert them to the checkerboard format. The 3DC-1000 includes LCD active shutter glasses while the 3DA-1 kit does not.

2. What Mitsubishi TVs are compatible with the 3D Adapter Kit/Starter Package?

• DLP projection HDTVs manufactured in 2007 or later can produce 3D effects. Here is a complete list of compatible Mitsubishi TVs:

2007

• WD-57833, WD-65833, WD-73833 (3D feature called “FX Gaming”)

2008

• WD-60735, WD-60C8, WD-65735, WD-65736, WD-65835, WD-65C8, WD-73735, WD-73736, WD-73835, WD-73C8, L65-A90

2009

2010

• WD-60638, WD-60C10, WD-60738, WD-65638, WD-65C10, WD-65738, WD-65838, WD-73638, WD-73C10, WD-73738, WD-73838, WD-82738, WD-82838, L75-A91

3. What is different about the new 3D TV technology, and can everyone experience it?

• The last several years have seen huge jumps in 3D technology, with numerous platforms being developed and cinemas around the world deploying 3D systems. But the biggest jump has been from the throw-away anaglyph (red/cyan) glasses to the home theater active shutter glasses. This new technology allows viewers to experience 3D content in their own home with higher contrast, higher resolution and better color than the stereoscopic glasses of old. While the vast majority of viewers can experience 3D content, some people suffer from stereo blindness, which means the added depth of 3D will appear 2D. But wearing the glasses will retain the intended appearance of the content but will lack the 3D punch available to regular-sighted viewers. And if you wear prescription glasses, the active shutter glasses are designed to fit over/in front of your normal glasses. Contact lens wearers are not affected.

4. Are 3D glasses absolutely necessary?

• Yes. When your TV is in 3D mode it displays an image that appears distorted without 3D glasses. While the images may be discernible without 3D glasses, there will be no added depth and the distortion may cause discomfort.

5. Will I have to buy all new components to get 3D content?

• If you have a standard Blu-ray Disc player then you will have to upgrade. There are models specifically designed for 3D playback and are marketed as such. It’s possible that manufacturers will provide updates for older players, but it’s more likely that they will stop producing non-3D players and push 3D versions instead. Both Sony PS3 and Xbox 360 have games and settings that allow 3D content to be displayed properly on your Mitsubishi HDTV. Plus, more games, movies, shows and sports are being produced in 3D, so check with your cable or satellite provider for details.

6. Can I use my existing HDMI cable or do I have to upgrade?

• If you have an HDMI category 2 high speed cable (or better) you are fine. The HDMI standards allow for varying degrees of bandwidth and features, so if you have a good cable from the last couple years it will be compatible with the 1.4a standards required by 3D. Of course upgrading your cable to an actual 1.4 version is recommended because the new cables incorporate an Ethernet channel, return audio and general improvements associated with technology and design improvements.

7. Is there 3D content available to watch or should I wait?

• Don’t wait. The major motion picture companies have produced and are distributing 3D films on Blu-ray, and cable companies such as Comcast, Time Warner and Cox Communications have begun providing 3D content. Satellite providers DirecTV and DISH Network are making 3D movies and sports a top priority, and ESPN plans to have major sporting events in 3D very soon. In short, 3D is here and is catching on fast – it will soon be mainstream.

8. Are Mitsubishi 3D Ready HDTVs compatible with DLP Link glasses?

• Yes. All Mitsubishi 3D Ready HDTVs are compatible with DLP Link glasses. Plus, the TVs have a VESA jack so non-DLP Link glasses can be synchronized.

9. Are all 3D active shutter glasses the same, and are they cross-compatible?

• No and no. Active shutter glasses have to be synchronized to the TV to work properly and create the 3D effects. But there are many types of glasses: some are infrared (IR), some use Bluetooth or radio frequency (RF), just like some are meant for DLP displays and others just for LCDs. So make sure that when you purchase your TV and 3D kit they are designed to work with each other, and if your friends want to bring their glasses be sure to make sure they will work.

10. What is the difference between a 3D signal the the 3D TV display pattern?

• The 3D signal is the information sent from the source (like a Blu-ray player) to the TV or adapter. That data is then converted into a display pattern of a certain format. Mitsubishi HDTVs use checkerboard.

There are three types of signals that are converted to checkerboard:

• Frame Packing: super-high resolution 3D signal that requires a lot of bandwidth so is not suitable for satellite or cable systems, just Blu-ray players and gaming systems. The typical signal is 1080p/24fps or 720p/60fps.
  • Side-by-Side: these 3D signals contain two frames – one for each eye – that are suitable for satellite and cable transmissions. They are also suitable for Blu-ray discs. The typical signal is 1080p/24fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080i/60fps or 720p/60fps.
  • Top-Bottom: Just like the signal type above, only the frames are split in half the other way. These 3D signals contain two frames – one for each eye – that are suitable for satellite and cable transmissions. They are also suitable for Blu-ray discs. The typical signal is 1080p/24fps, 1080p/30fps, 1080i/60fps or 720p/60fps.

135 comments on “FAQ about Mitsubishi 3D TV & Active Shutter Glasses

1. Bill Patten on said:

Thank you so much. I appreciate your time and energy on this subject. I believe we are all anxious and excited about being able to do this. I was hoping to have the unit for the World Cup, but it looks like that won’t happen.

Bill Patten:

Everyone is very excited about 3D. A lot of skeptics have changed their minds after seeing movies in 3D or playing games in 3D. It will make entertainment much more immersive and closer to our everyday reality. But as with all new technologies, the transition to 3D will require patience and some trial and error. Yet, we here at Your Electronic Warehouse are checking sources daily for updates and any specific information that is useful for you. As a future 3D’er myself, I am very eager for all the components to ship!

Thanks for your questions and interest!

3. Rudy on said:

Dear GURU

I have been enjoying your feed back from the customers to questions about 3D. Keep up the excellent work.

As for myself, here are my concerns: I have a PANNY BDT350; MITS 65833 and 73833; and DirecTV. Also, a PIONEER SC-07 AVR.

Now for the fun part: hook up. My best guesses are as follows:

for SAT: HR22 HDMI OUT to 3DC-1000 HDMI in; then 3DC-1000 HDMI OUT to AVR SAT in HDMI. AVR video OUT (HDMI) to monitor IN. Set monitor customization to GAME (3D) ON and glasses to STANDARD (default) or REVERSE (only other choice). for BR: BDT350 has 2 HDMI outs (MAIN and SUB). Use MAIN OUT to monitor IN. Use SUB OUT to AVR BD IN. Set BDT350 customization to V.OFF (for SUB OUT; means AUDIO output only. This includes setting the indicator light on to signify that V.OFF is in play). Set the BDT350 to output CHECKERBOARD for MAIN OUT (don’t know where to set this just yet). Set the monitor to the input (MAIN)cabled via the RC. Pop in a 3D movie and hope it works.

What do you think of these hook ups? This may help other people with setting up for 3D if I am anywhere near accurate in my above descriptions.

4. Roger on said:

I was wondering with the Mitsubishi adapter kit, will the dlp-link glasses work with it, or is it just made for the LCD shutter glasses? I am trying to be ready once the adapter becomes ready so I can get all the pieces for the least amount of money.

Rudy:

Thanks for reading our blog! We’re glad you found the information useful.

As for the setup, the adapter needs to be placed between the incoming source and the display. Therefore, the multiple 3D sources should be run through your AV receiver (allows switching and audio), with the AV’s HDMI out running to the adapter. From the adapter you run an HDMI to the TV.

We haven’t received any units at the time of this writing, so we can’t verify whether this “direct” setup has to be done, but the manufacturer instructions say so and cabling logic suggest that setup. It may take some trial and error to get things just right — common of adopting new technologies. But it’s great to be at the cutting edge!

Roger (54):

DLP Link glasses and IR active shutter glasses are two different systems. The DLP link uses white frames displayed from the TV between regular content to synchronize the glasses and TV. The IR glasses use infrared light to synchronize glasses and TV.

The adapter is SOLELY for converting the incoming 3D signal so the TV can use the information. DLP Link glasses do not need a separate emitter since they are synced by the TV’s flashes of white light (you don’t notice because it’s too fast for the eye to see).

So yes, the adapter kit — as opposed to the starter pack — is designed to convert 3D signals. The adapter kit is for viewers who already have glasses, such as the XpanD DLP Link glasses.

7. edub on said:

ok so bottom line….mitsubishi 3d ready DLP screens WILL or WILL NOT work with other manufacture equipment? meaning i don’t need to have say samsung tv, with samsung bluray, with samsung glasses…i can basically mix and match players with tv/glasses combos…right?

8. jermaine johnson on said:

hi,

I wanted to know if the Panasonic 3d glass will work with the Mitsubishi 3DA-1 checkerboard converter adapter. I have the Panasonic DMP-BDT350 3d bluray player. I purchased the Panasonic 3d glasses But was not able to get them to work because i either need an emitter or a adapter. Do you know of any emitters that will work with the Panasonic 3d glasses?

edub (57):

Will work.

jermaine johnson (58):

Nobody knows for sure since the adapters aren’t out yet. Rumors and industry chatter say that brands are exclusive, meaning Samsung glasses are for Samsung TVs, etc. Are they DLP Link glasses? If so they are supposed to work with any 3D DLP HDTV without an emitter (uses white light sync). Currently we only sell Mitsubishi adapters and starter packs along with XpanD DLP Link glasses.

11. Greg on said:

I notice the shipping date for the Mitsubishi Starter Pack now just says July 2010 instead of July 9, 2010. Has something happened to change the prospective shipping dates? It seems like Mitsubishi is really missing the boat on the demand for 3D. This seems odd given they were so far ahead of the 3D curve with their DLP TVs.

Greg (61):

On a conference call this afternoon we were told that the 3DA-1 Adapter Kit and 3DC-1000 Starter Pack are going to be in extremely short supply in July and should start to open up in August. This means that units on pre-order will be shipped on a first-come, first-served basis until inventory becomes more available. Unfortunately we don’t know what “short supply” means, nor do we have a firm date for the months. As always, we will do our best to provide the most specific, accurate information we can get our hands on. Thanks for your patience! We, like you, are eager to get these in-stock and out the door.

13. Doug on said:

If I want to run multiple 3D inputs to my 73737 using the adapter you seem to say using an HDMI switcher should work. Do I have to look for any particular spec on the switcher? Or I could assume that one could also buy more than one adapter for each input on the TV?

Doug (63):

If you have a receiver with HDMI that would work to, since you would select the input on your home theater receiver, which is output over a single HDMI cable to the TV — or in this case the adapter. But a switcher should work as well. Look for the latest spec (v1.4) to ensure compatibility with 3D and to get the best technology in general.

If you use more than one adapter you’ll have to switch the plug on TV when changing sources. You could have just adapter and just change the incoming HDMI cables. It’s an inconvenience for sure, but really only if you want to frequently change back and forth — most people will have just one source they watch regularly: Blu-ray movies.

Finally, some 3D sources say they have to be run straight to the adapter and not through any switches or other components, such as certain satellite boxes. While nobody has been able to test this yet, the potential problem could be the transmission of component information and other “handshake” issues associated with HDMI. Only time will tell what works the best.

15. Xavier on said:

Hello, I have a projector Benq W100, it has the technology DLP, might it see 3D in?

Xavier (65):

From what I can see the BenQ W100 is a discontinued, non-HD product. There is nothing in the product literature that would suggest it is 3D capable. Not all DLP systems are 3D.

17. Doug on said:

Thanks for the info….What is the output on the adapter? If it is HDMI, would not I be able to connect more than one adapter since the set has 3 HDMI inputs

18. J Carter on said:

My question is: I have a Mitsubishi WD-65735 and I have Directv HD DVR Receiver. I also have some Limited Edition Avatar Coke Zero RealD 3D Glasses. I was wondering if I purchased a 3DA-1 adapter, will we be able to see 3D TV with our glasses or do we need to purchase the whole kit or Xpand 3D shutter glasses without the emitter? Thank You.

Doug (67):

Yes, the adapter outputs HDMI to the TV. The problem is that the adapter must be connected to the TV with the sync cable as well. So even if you had multiple adapters you still need to change the sync cable since there’s only one (1) sync jack on the TV.

J Carter (68):

I am not familiar with those glasses, but after some searching online it looks like they’re the polarized lenses meant for theater viewing. Therefore they will NOT work with your home theater setup. 3D TVs require active shutter glasses, such as the XpanD products. DLP 3D Ready TVs work with DLP Link glasses without an emitter, but unless you have a 3D source that outputs checkerboard format (only a handful of Blu-ray players do so far) you will need the adapter to convert the incoming 3D signals to the compatible checkerboard format for your TV.

21. Doug on said:

Hate to be a pain but….looking at the set-up diagram for the adapter the sync cable would only be needed if you were using non DLP Link glasses so theoretically if I had one adapter for my direcTV and one for a 3D blu ray it should work….or is my theory blown to hell because the sync cable must be attached even if you have DLP link glasses?

Doug (71):

Since we don’t have the adapters we can’t verify one way or the other, and it’s difficult getting information from the manufacturers. When the product hits our warehouse we’ll be able to do in-house testing to answer many of the questions people have asked.

I would recommend calling Mitsubishi directly since they seem to respond to owners/potential customers better than retail people. It would make sense that the sync cable is not needed for DLP Link glasses, just for IR glasses, but until somebody actually hooks it up and tries it — or until Mitsubishi tells us — we just don’t know.

As mentioned elsewhere in the comments, having a compatible HDMI switcher or compatible A/V home theater receiver would eliminate the need for multiple adapters and numerous remotes.

23. Gary on said:

I have a Mitsubishi 73737. My question is: if I buy the 3d starter pack will the 3d glasses fit over prescription eye glasses?

Gary (73):

At the time of this writing we don’t have any of the glasses/kits in-stock, so I can’t personally comment with 100% confidence. But the design of 3D glasses is such that YES, it will work wearing them over prescription glasses. Keep in mind that the active shutter glasses are bulkier and a wider format than the polarized glasses handed out at movie theaters. So if you have large prescription glasses or bifocals you may experience a bit of fatigue. Put simply, they will work with glasses but it’s not ideal. It won’t be a tight fit and you’ll have more weight on your nose.

But unless and until 3D is produced without the need for glasses, it is a necessary compromise if you want to have the experience and you wear glasses. I would guess that the short time of watching a movie would be tolerable enough to warrant investing in the 3D experience.

25. Have the starter packs actually started to ship?

Greg (75):

Please check the product page for the latest shipping information.

27. Jim Romano on said:

I own a Mitsubishi model 60737 and Time Warner cable will the starter set work with the cable box and how would i hook the adapter up to receive the 3d signal Please help me. Thank you.

28. Eric on said:

is the 1 glasses sync interconnect cable the same as the ir emitter

Jim Romano (77):

If you go the product pages for the Kit or Starter Pack there is a diagram (in the “more pictures”) that shows the setup. We have also provided owners manuals that you can download that have all the details.

But essentially you just place the adapter between the cable box and the TV. The HDMI from the cable box runs into the adapter, then an HDMI runs from the adapter to your TV. Then you have a sync cable running from the adapter to the TV.

Eric (78):

No, they are different. The sync cable runs between the adapter and the TV. The IR emitter plugs into the adapter and is placed somewhere to provide good line of sight for the glasses.

31. Gneher on said:

I have a new 2009 WD82837 with Panasonic 3D Blu ray player (new also) that I set to checkerboard format. I bought the Xpand X102 glasses (sent the first pair back because did not seem to work so I am ready to try the second pair that just arrived) but when I tried them they did not work properly. The image was not fuzzy but certainly not correct 3D and just hurt my eyes. The effect was all wrong. I used the demo disc that came along with the player and I know what it should look like because I took it to the store to try it and it looked great there with Panasonic glasses and TV. Why can’t I link my Xpand glasses? Am I missing a setting somewhere (I have TV set to 3D mode on and player to checkerboard). I am frustrated because I have read everywhere how good the Xpand glasses are with the DLP TV. Let me know if you can help me.

Gneher (81):

Since you are using a Blu-ray player that outputs checkerboard format you do not need an adapter, so that rules out issues there. And the XpanD x102 glasses are touted as being easy, and it’s really just as simple as turning them on and having a line of sight to the TV.

A few things you might try: reduce ambient light so there’s less interference between the TV and the glasses; try positioning yourself closer to the TV; are there different settings for 3D on the TV you could try?; are you using a compatible HDMI cable (high speed or better)?; are the glasses powered on and do the batteries have a decent charge?

You could also go back to the store and double check their settings and how they had the components setup. You could also take your XpanD glasses and see if they work. Unfortunately with so many different possibilities it’s hard to say for sure what the problem is. It seems odd that you would get 2 sets of glasses that don’t work, which leads me to believe that something isn’t set right on the TV or Blu-ray player, or that a cable between is wrong or the glasses aren’t getting a strong sync from the TV.

Of course you can always call Mitsubishi, Xpand and Panasonic for technical help.

33. Jamy on said:

i ordered a 3da-1 adapter from you and i bought a samsung player bdc6900 and a samsung ssg-2100t starter will those work with my MIts wd73c9? I was told these glasses are compataible but i need a 3d emitter. Where do i get one of the emitters. SHould upgrade my order to a mits 3d starter pack to get the emitter? I was told the samsung glasses are the same as the mits?

34. Curtis on said:

Will the 3DA-1 Adapter Kit work with more than one 3D source using an HDMI switch? I have a Mitsubishi WD73C9 connected to PS3, DirectTV and PC. All 3 sources have 3D output.

Jamy:

Very few people have received the kits/starter packs, and even less so with mixed gear. So I can’t say for sure if your particular setup will work as intended. The Mitsubishi Starter Pack includes everything you need to get going: glasses, adapter and emitter plus 3D disc. From what I can see the Samsung pack is just glasses and 3D disc. So if you can find an IR emitter that will plug into the Mitsubishi adapter and output a signal that the Samsung glasses can use then you’ll be fine.

If you have a 3D ready DLP TV you can use DLP Link glasses without an emitter (they use white light sync). Plus, if your Blu-ray player outputs checkerboard then you wouldn’t need an adapter. Thus, many people are looking for the simplest, same-brand solutions to avoid headaches.

Until the kits/packs hit the market en masse, and until we find out for sure what components work together, people are generally sticking with the proprietary solutions. In time “universal” products will emerge because manufacturers will consolidate or open technology so standards are easier to deal with.

Curtis (84):

It is my understanding that an HDMI switch will work if it is placed between the 3D sources and the adapter.

37. i have the ps3 do i still have to buy another 3d bluray player? and what do i have to do to start playing my ps3 games in 3d?

Oby (87):

Sony released “System Update 3.30″ on April 22, 2010. The release included support for 3D games. Not movies, just games. Unfortunately at that time there were no stereoscopic 3D games available. There hasn’t been much news since, and the most recent update (3.40, June 29) doesn’t include anything related to 3D.

At the moment there’s nothing to get because there are no 3D games, although Sony’s release suggests that 3D games are coming soon. Also, there is another update rumored for late this year that will allow the PS3 to play 3D movies. So at the moment you need a separate 3D disc player for movies and any adapters and glasses depending on your TV, assuming you already have a 3D TV.

But if you can wait a bit longer you will pay less for equipment and may be able to purchase fewer devices. As 3D matures the viewer experience will improve and prices will drop. Some think this will happen quickly, others not so much.

For the best help please call us at 1-866-224-6171. Then we can offer more specific advice based on the components you currently have and what you’d like to do in the future.

39. Now that some of the 3dc-1000′s are in the hands of consumers have we learned who makes the Mitsubishi glasses or if and when additional glasses will be available? Also — I can’t say thank you enough for the insights and advice you provide. It is excellent!!

Greg (89):

We have not received confirmation as to who makes the Mitsubishi glasses. There is plenty of speculation based on visual comparison, but our policy is not to proclaim the maker unless we know for sure. With regards to additional glasses, we haven’t heard anything about standalone glasses. Personally it would make sense, but they’re having a huge demand for the kits and are struggling to get them to market fast enough, so I would say if they do it won’t be anytime soon. Especially since there are other brands offering just glasses, such as XpanD.

41. Tyler on said:

I recently got a WD60738. It says it accepts both the checkerboard and side by side 3D format. It does not seem to work with my DirecTV receiver. I thought the DirecTV output was side by side. I haven’t tried the PS3, but do I need the adapter or starter kit to view 3D from these sources? I haven’t purchased glasses yet as I want to test if I’ll need the adapter first.

Tyler (91):

You are correct, the 738 and 838 Series support side-by-side and checkerboard formats without the need for an adapter. Other formats such as top-bottom and frame packing (3D Blu-ray) require a source that outputs the checkerboard format OR the Mitsubishi 3D Adapter.

If you have DLP Link glasses you won’t need an emitter. Other glasses types require an emitter. What people have been doing is purchasing the Starter Pack since it includes 2 glasses, adapter and emitter — no matter what you encounter you’ll have 3D. If you need more glasses you can add some, DLP Link or IR.

Consult your owners guide for details and instructions on troubleshooting your connection and setup configuration. You can always call Mitsubishi directly, just have your TV and personal info handy because they require it before helping you out.

43. Jason on said:

I HAVE THE WD-73737 AND I RECENTLY PURCHASED THE STARTER KIT AND UPGRADED MY RECEIVER 3D BUT MY BLU-RAY PLAYER IS NOT 3D, SO NONE OF WHAT I HAVE CONVERT 2D TO 3D? AND IF I WAS TO UPGRADED MY BLU-RAY PLAYER AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO WATCH ANY OF MY EXISTING BLU-RAY MOVIES IN 3D OR NOW MUST I BUY ALL 3D MOVIES TO ENJOY THIS FEATURE? IF NOT WOULDN’T IT BE EASIER IF THE KIT JUST DID THE CONVERTING FROM 2D TO 3D, THIS IS A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND TO WATCH ONLY A SELECT VERY FEW 3D MOVIES THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY?

Jason (93):

2D content cannot be converted to 3D content, at least not to true 3D. In order for movies and programs to be 3D, special cameras are used when filming the action. There are some products that claim to convert 2D content to 3D, but it’s nothing compared to the real thing!

You have to have a 3D source, such as 3D Blu-ray movies played on a 3D Blu-ray disc player, or even things like 3D sports on ESPN. You can play your old movies on a new 3D Blu-ray player but they won’t be in 3D. Only 3D movies will be in 3D.

I agree that converting 2D content to 3D content would be great, but the processing power just isn’t available in mass-consumer products, and in order to get a better experience the action must be shot using special cameras and editing techniques. So for now the best — and really only way — to get 3D TV is to have a 3D TV connected to a 3D source.

45. Just to say I received my adapter kit and was happy with it, DirecTV channels pop right in. Well now I can get my glasses and I will be in the house.

Roger (95):

Glad to hear you received your kit and are happy with it. Enjoy 3D viewing!

47. The guide with the Mitsubishi adapter kit says the emitter is compatible with Samsung SSG-2100AB glasses. Does this mean the emitter is compatible with all the Samsung 3d glasses?

48. Bill Patten on said:

AWESOME!

I received the adapter on Saturday and hooked it all up within minutes. I have Directv. They have one channel with mainly documentaries for 3D, one for IMAX (PPV), one pay-per-view (105, you have to be hooked up to the internet) and ESPN 3D.

IT IS AWESOME! And being a huge college football fan, ESPN is showing several games this year in 3D. Boise St vs Virginia Tech and Miami vs Ohio for starters! That is Super Sweet!

I am not going to spend $350 for a new 3D Blue ray player and then $20 per movie. I will happily spend $7 each time I would like to order a movie…for now.
    Thanks for the speedy delivery! Thanks for the support!

Greg (97):

If the guide listed a specific set of glasses then they are definitely compatible, but not sure about the others. Your best bet is to call Mitsubishi and ask them since they know for sure. Even though we sell products, some information is even kept from us!

Bill (98):

We’re glad you’re enjoying your 3D experience! Programming is only going to get better, with many more movies and special events being filmed in 3D. Thanks to early adopters like you and others in this forum, the message being sent to the entertainment industry is clear: 3D is awesome and we want more of it!