Bose® 3-2-1 Series I
DVD Home Entertainment System
Bose® 3-2-1 Series I Details
The Bose® 3·2·1 DVD system delivers a home theater experience with fewer speakers and far less complexity than most conventional home theater systems. Setup is easy: With just two front speakers and an Acoustimass® module you’re connected to home theater sound performance that brings your favorite movies and music to life. A sleek, integrated media center features a progressive scan DVD/CD player and AM/FM tuner. And a programmable, easy-to-use universal remote control lets you command your TV and most of your entertainment devices along with your DVD system.
3 wires. 2 speakers. 1 easy system. With the all-new 3•2•1 home entertainment system, the first thing you’ll notice is what you don’t notice. Five speakers are replaced by two. A stack of electronics is replaced with a single media center that plays DVD-video, AM/FM, CD, CD-R/RW and MP3 CDs. A patented Acoustimass® module hides easily behind a chair or in a corner. And everything connects easily with just three wires and a single power cord. Drop in a DVD and enjoy surround sound with most of the performance of premium five-speaker systems – from a system that’s a lot easier to live with. Hear a demo and discover everything the 3•2•1 system will give you – and everything it won't.
The new 321GS DVD home entertainment system takes the breakthrough 321 system experience a step further. Patent Gemstone speaker arrays feature our latest proprietary TrueSpace surround digital processing circuitry to deliver an enhanced surround sound experience from two speakers that are fifty percent smaller that our original 321 system.
Inside the Speaker is a powerful neodymium iron boron magnet that allows the small speaker to deliver robust sound. The power of two speakers - just one of the reasons Bose is the most respected name in sound. The 321GS system's speakers are available in graphite gray and silver to match many of the latest Plasma and LCD televisions.
Bose® 3-2-1 Series I Specifications
- Proprietary signal processing and speaker design deliver most of the performance of premium five-speaker systems - for movies, music and sports - from only two speakers. And with groundbreaking Videostage® 5 decoding circuitry, it delivers that experience from any source - DVDs, CDs, any VHS tape, even mono TV programs.
- Two sophisticated speaker arrays deliver a broad, spacious soundstage, strong center imaging and surround effects.
- Simplified wiring reduces system setup to four connections: 1) module to media center; 2) media center to speakers; 3) media center to TV; 4) module to power outlet.
- New media center includes integrated DVD/CD player, AM/FM tuner, amplification and signal processing. Plays DVD-video, CD, CD-R/RW and MP3 CDs.
- Integrated system design provides simplicity and performance unmatched by many conventional component systems or all-in-one systems.
- The system can be controlled with the Bose® IR remote, or with most universal remotes.
- Three audio inputs with both analog and digital coaxial jacks, and one optical digital audio input, provide greater setup flexibility.
- Automatic tonal adjustment ensures the proper amount of bass when switching between music and movie sources. Movies sound impactful. Music sounds natural.
- Active electronic equalization provides smoother speaker response for greater clarity and a more natural sound.
- Acoustimass® speaker technology delivers pure, deep bass without audible distortion - allowing the Acoustimass module to be hidden almost anywhere in the room - and enabling high performance from small speakers.
- System is compatible with most universal remotes.
- Patented technology automatically delivers lifelike sound at all listening levels, even at low volumes.
- Specially designed connectors help ensure proper setup.
- Video pass-through provides more flexible setup with your TV.
- Single fixed-level analog audio output lets you connect a cassette deck or other recording component.
- Bose® Digital Dynamic Range® compression lets you hear soft sounds (particularly dialogue) even at low listening levels, and still appreciate the impact of loud special effects. Especially useful for late night listening, it eliminates the need for you to constantly adjust the volume level.
- Stereo AM/FM radio offers 20 presets, scan and seek.
- Sleep timer automatically turns the system off.
- Driver complement: Two 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) drivers in each ported enclosure, one 5 1/4" (13.3 cm) long-throw woofer in module.
- Dimensions: media center 4 1/8"H x 13 3/8"W x 10 1/4"D (10.4 x 33.9 x 26 cm), speaker arrays 3 1/2"H x 7 3/4"W x 5 3/8"D (8.7 x 19.9 x 13.6 cm), Acoustimass® module 14 1/2"H x 8 3/4"W x 19 1/8"D (36.7 x 22.2 x 48.5 cm).
- Weight in carton: 50 lbs. (22.7 kg).
- One-year transferable limited warranty stays with the system even if the purchaser passes ownership to another person.
- System available in Graphite Gray.
- Floor stands (pair), UFS-20B (black)
- Table stands (single), TS-5 (black)
- Wall/ceiling bracket (single), UB-20B (black)
Bose® 3-2-1 Series I Reviews
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy Controls
- Attractive Design
- Great Sound
Product Q & A
Bose® 3-2-1 Series I Contents
The full manufacturer's warranty from Bose® is only valid when the Bose® 3-2-1 Series I is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Bose® 3-2-1 Series I. The Bose® 3-2-1 Series I may be referred to by the following terms: 27724, 3-2-1 HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, 3.2.1, 321, 321 HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM, 321BK.