Bose® Acoustimass® 10 - Series II
5+1 Cube Speaker Array System
Bose® Acoustimass® 10 - Series II Details
The most popular home entertainment speakers from Bose® just got better, with smaller cube speaker arrays and even better sound. The next generation cube speaker arrays offer you enhanced performance, contemporary styling and smaller size. Bose Adaptive Energy Summing™ speaker design reproduces bass for all channels from one module.
Believe It Or Not, They Just Got Smaller.Enhanced performance, contemporary styling and smaller size top the list of improvements you’ll enjoy with these new Bose home theater speakers. By pursuing new technologies, Bose engineers were able to improve the sound of these Acoustimass® speakers so they deliver a higher level of performance to meet the increasing demands of movie soundtracks without compromising the natural sound of music. Sleeker and smaller, these Virtually Invisible® cube arrays and the hideaway Acoustimass module bring a new level of performance to your favorite music, movies, TV programs and sporting events. And they bring a new degree of elegance to your home.
Bringing You Hollywood And Carnegie Hall.
An enemy sub speeds across your room, and a Navy cruiser follows in hot pursuit from right behind your chair, or perhaps you're enjoying your favorite music with sound so beautiful you can hear nuances you never knew existed. The next generation Bose Acoustimass 10 Series II speakers bring enhanced performance, contemporary styling and a smaller size to the high-performance surround sound arena. You hear higher highs and deeper bass for all channels from the five tiny cube speaker arrays and hideaway Acoustimass module. Bose Adaptive Energy Summing speaker design eliminates the need for large, bulky speakers or several bass sources.
Bose® Acoustimass® 10 - Series II Specifications
- Direct/Reflecting® speaker technology re-creates a natural blend of reflected and direct sound. You hear exceptionally open, spacious stereo sound and surround sound throughout the listening area.
- Virtually Invisible® speaker design gives you big, high-performance home theater sound without dominating your decor.
- Acoustimass speaker technology fills your room with sound, not equipment.
- Bose Adaptive Energy Summing speaker design reproduces bass for the front and surround channels from a single enclosure.
- All cables are pre-connected on the Acoustimass module. Wires are clearly marked to help make setup simple and quick.
- Cables are banded and module connections are covered to help reduce clutter.
- Cube speakers are magnetically shielded to prevent interference with the TV picture.
- Automatic protection circuitry helps keep the system from being damaged at excessive volumes.
- Driver complement: two 2 1/2" (6.4 cm) wide-range drivers in each cube speaker array, two 5 1/4" (13.3 cm) woofers in module for the front channels, one 5 1/4" (13.3 cm) dual voice coil woofer in module for the surround channels.
- Compatible with surround sound receivers, including the new digital formats, rated from 10 to 200 watts per front channel and 10 to 100 watts per rear channel/rated 4 to 8 ohms.
Cube Speaker Arrays: 6 1/4"H x 3"W x 4"D (15.7 x 7.8 x 10.2 cm)
Bass Module: 14"H x 22"W x 7 1/2"D (35.6 x 55.9 x 19.1 cm).
- Weight in carton: 50.5 lbs. (22.9 kg).
- Five-year transferable limited warranty stays with the speakers even if ownership passes to another person.
- Available in black or white.
Bose® Acoustimass® 10 - Series II Reviews
Product Q & A
Bose® Acoustimass® 10 - Series II Contents
- Acoustimass module
- Module end cover
- 5 cube speaker arrays
- 20' (6m) speaker input cable
- 20' (6m) front speaker output cable
- 50' (15m) rear speaker output cable
- 8 protective rubber feet
- Owner's guide
- Quick set up guide
The full manufacturer's warranty from Bose® is only valid when the Bose® Acoustimass 10 - Series II is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Bose® Acoustimass 10 - Series II. The Bose® Acoustimass 10 - Series II may be referred to by the following terms: ACOUSTIMASS10, AM10IIB, AM10IIW, AM10IIB.