Bose® LIFESTYLE® 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System
VS-2 Video Enhancer, Smaller Acoustimass Module, 200 hours of music storage, horizontal center speaker
Bose® LIFESTYLE® 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System Details
Presenting the Bose® Lifestyle® 38 Series IV DVD home entertainment system. The Lifestyle® 38 system uses some of the latest technology to give you an entertainment experience you could only have from Bose. Direct/Reflecting® cube speaker arrays deliver incredible sound and are paired with a sleek center channel speaker that is designed to go with todays flat pannel TV's. The brand new VS-2 video enhancer offers you the simple integration of multiple video sources(even those with HDMI). The VS-2 also offers one button simplicity of both audio and video switching, while automatically upscaling to the highest video quality from any video source attached to your system. The Bose® Acoustimass® module is able to give off ultra-low sound reproduction to enhance the realism of todays movies, and is designed to be easily hideable. Bose technology lets the user customize how the sound is heard in a room, delivering the most intense impact of music, movies and sporting events. The Lifestyle® 38 System can also store up to 200 hours of music digitally, while the uMusic® intelligent playback system actually learns your taste in music and selects songs for you. If you like to enjoy great music throughout your entire home, this system makes it simple to do so. And also features wireless room-to-room expansion options. It’s never been simpler to enjoy more music in more places. Only Bose technology delivers performance like this, and only Lifestyle® systems do it all with such elegance.Features
- New Lifestyle® VS-2 Video Enhancer Automatically upscales any video source over HDMI to the highest resolution your TV can accept – even 1080p.
- This system now features speakers that blend even more seamlessly into your décor.
- New sleek horizontal center channel integrates with today’s flat panel video displays.
- New smaller Acoustimass® module produces powerful sound effects and hides more easily out of sight.
- Proprietary technology in the Acoustimass® module delivers powerful, low-frequency sound effects used in today’s movies. You can hide the module out of sight, and all the sound seems to come from the tiny cube speakers.
- ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system, only from Bose, analyzes and adjusts the system’s sound to the size and shape of your room, the placement of your speakers, and the locations where you sit to listen. As a result, you can enjoy greater freedom of speaker placement and the peace of mind that your system is delivering a quality Bose® performance.
- Digitally stores 200 hours of your CDs.
- uMusic® intelligent playback system revolutionizes how you listen to music. Takes your stored music collection to a whole new level by “learning” your musical preferences.
- Bose® link allows other Bose® speakers and systems to seamlessly connect to a Lifestyle® system. Your Lifestyle® system becomes the center of a multi-room expansion solution that lets you enjoy sound throughout your home – even outdoors.
- Advanced control integration allows one Lifestyle® remote to control Lifestyle® system functions and the most frequently used commands for your TV, VCR, and cable box or satellite receiver – even from another room. Now includes better control integration with DVR systems.
Bose® LIFESTYLE® 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System Specifications
- 1 video input/1 video output (composite, S-video, and component - component video requires included adapters(2))
- Inputs and switching for 4 audio sources (4 analog, 4 coaxial digital, 1 optical digital)
- Stereo analog output
- Digital outputs: 1 optical, 1 coaxial
- Media center • 3 3/4"H x 15 3/4"W x 11 1/2"D • (9.4 x 39.9 x 29.2 cm) • 9 lbs (4.1 kg)
- Cube speakers • 6 1/4"H x 3"W x 4"D • (15.7 cm x 7.9 cm x 10.2 cm) • 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Center channel speaker • 3 1/8"H X 6 1/4"W X 4 1/8"D • 7.9 cm H x 15.9 cm W X 10.5 cm D) • 2.36 lbs (1.07 kg)
- Acoustimass® module • 13"H X 8"W X 21 5/8"D • (33 cm H X 20.3 cm W X 54.9 cm D) • 26.22 lbs (11.9 kg)
Bose® LIFESTYLE® 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System Reviews
Product Q & A
Bose® LIFESTYLE® 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System Contents
- Acoustimass® module
- 4 cube speaker arrays
- 1 horizontal center-channel speaker
- Remote control
- 5 speaker cables: 3 front speaker cables and 2 surround speaker cables
- Audio input cable
- Stereo audio cable
- Video cable (6')
- S-video cable
- 2 component video adapters
- Mounting strip
- Rubber feet for Acoustimass module and speakers
- 4 AAA batteries
- TV on/off detector
- AM loop antenna
- Discs 1 and 2
- FM antenna
- Optional IR emitter cable
- Media center power supply
- ADAPTiQ® audio calibration system headset
- Acoustimass® module 120 VAC power cord
- Media center power supply 120 VAC power cord
The full manufacturer's warranty from Bose is only valid when the Bose LIFESTYLE 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Bose LIFESTYLE 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System. The Bose LIFESTYLE 38 Series IV DVD Home Entertainment System may be referred to by the following terms: LS38.