BoseŽ Personal Music Center III
Simple User Interface, 2-Way Data Link, Backlit LCD, Multi-Room Expansion
BoseŽ Personal Music Center III Details
- The PersonalŽ Music Center III is Bose'sŽ most advanced expansion controller. It provides control over the LifestyleŽ V35, V25, 235, and 135 home entertainment systems beyond the main room.
- Its LCD screen lets you see at a glance what the LifestyleŽ system is playing, and operate it with the press of a button.
- It delivers a great amount of information and control over the LifestyleŽ system. Information normally available in the main room is now available from almost anywhere in your home.
- This not only controls your LifestyleŽ system from beyond the main room, but it also controls most connected components such as your iPod, TV, DVD player, cable/satellite box, and more!
- Enjoy access to different sources in any room. Control your iPod music collection in one room, while family members watch TV in the main room.
- Works through most walls, ceilings and floors without pointing or aiming at the system.
- Simple, intuitive controls. You won't have to search through a lot of buttons to find the one you want.
- Function: Provides access to multi-room/multi-source capability. (Requires additional BoseŽ link-enabled amplifiers, speakers and/or add-on powered speakers.)
- Benefit: Enables control of your LifestyleŽ home entertainment system throughout your home. Simultaneous enjoyment of your entire iPod music collection in the kitchen, while the kids watch a movie in the den from one easy-to-use remote control.
- Function: Transmits commands to the control console and receives information on current status, including TTAG, tuner information and source selected.
- Benefit: Users in another room have most of the information they would have in the main room. It's like having your entire system in your hands.
- Function: Remote features only the most commonly used function buttons.
- Benefit: Allows intuitive and user-friendly control for sources. Eliminates the need to search through many buttons to find the right one. Provides quick and easy access to the most frequently used functions from other rooms in the house.
- Function: Access to information and functionality on an as-needed basis.
- Benefit: Displays only relevant information and controls. Simplicity was not compromised for increased functionality.
- Function: Illuminates the LCD screen on the PersonalŽ music center III.
- Benefit: Offers easy-to-read information in a wide range of lighting conditions.
- Function: Works on radio frequencies rather than an infrared beam. Provides more complete system control - iPod, AM/FM, source selection and volume functions.
- Benefit: Remote works through most walls, ceilings and floors, without pointing or aiming at the system. Offers easy-to-use one-button operation of major system functions, including those of attached audio/video components.
- Function: Features the necessary buttons to control many other audio/video components attached to the control console.
- Benefit: Enables seamless operation of the LifestyleŽ system and additional connected components. Allows one easy-to-use remote to control most functions of the LifestyleŽ system, and provides access to the most important commands for the iPod, TV, DVD player, cable box/satellite receiver or PVR.
- Function: BoseŽ link allows seamless hookup of BoseŽ products to a LifestyleŽ system as Zone 2 options. This remote lets you control these Zone 2 products.
- Benefit: The remote can control Zone 2 products that are BoseŽ link-enabled.
BoseŽ Personal Music Center III Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from BoseŽ is only valid when the BoseŽ Personal Music Center III is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the BoseŽ Personal Music Center III. The BoseŽ Personal Music Center III may be referred to by the following terms: 279716-1110.