Boston Acoustics A Series A-225C Center Channel Speaker
2-Way Dual 5 1/4" Center Channel Speaker, Scratch Resistant Panels, Smart features
Boston Acoustics A Series A-225C Center Channel Speaker Details
Boston engineers brought together the best elements of traditional loudspeaker design and technology along with new and innovative ideas to deliver best-in-class sound. Vertical and horizontal internal bracings reduce cabinet resonances for enhanced audio quality, and newly developed ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones allow for higher speed, reduced distortion, and improved sensitivity. Further enhancing sonic performance, the crossover components in all A Series models incorporate low-loss film capacitors and low-distortion laminated silicon steel cores for the inductors in all critical areas.
The A Series speakers are ideal for either multichannel home theater or stereo-only music systems, and may be used with each other in any configuration for any listening application.
As part of Boston Acoustics’ Play Smart® approach to product design, the A Series includes a host of “Smart” Features to enhance the user experience.
Smart Features Include:
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s 1-inch Kortec® soft dome tweeter for crystalline high frequencies
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofers with Deep Channel® Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- Easy Hook-Up 5-way gold-plated binding posts provide total hook-up flexibility and the purest signal transfer
Boston Acoustics A Series A-225C Center Channel Speaker Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Boston Acoustics is only valid when the Boston Acoustics A Series A-225C Center Channel Speaker is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Boston Acoustics A Series A-225C Center Channel Speaker.