Boston Acoustics A Series ASW-250 Subwoofer
Down-firing 10" Powered Subwoofer, 250-Watt, Scratch Resistant Panels
Boston Acoustics A Series ASW-250 Subwoofer Details
Boston engineers brought together the best elements of traditional loudspeaker design and technology along with new and innovative ideas to deliver best-in-class sound. Vertical and horizontal internal bracings reduce cabinet resonances for enhanced audio quality, and newly developed ceramic and glass fiber polymer woofer cones allow for higher speed, reduced distortion, and improved sensitivity. Further enhancing sonic performance, the crossover components in all A Series models incorporate low-loss film capacitors and low-distortion laminated silicon steel cores for the inductors in all critical areas.
The A Series speakers are ideal for either multichannel home theater or stereo-only music systems, and may be used with each other in any configuration for any listening application.
As part of Boston Acoustics’ Play Smart® approach to product design, the A Series includes a host of “Smart” Features to enhance the user experience.
Smart Features Include:
- High-contrast finish with scratch resistant high gloss panels for stunning good looks
- Boston’s BassTrac® circuitry for more bass without distortion
- Advanced ceramic/glass fiber polymer woofer with Deep Channel® Design (DCD) deliver more bass response from less amplifier power
- Acoustically tuned ports for improved low frequency response
- LFE and Line Level Inputs for connection flexibility
Boston Acoustics A Series ASW-250 Subwoofer Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Boston Acoustics is only valid when the Boston Acoustics A Series ASW-250 Subwoofer is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Boston Acoustics A Series ASW-250 Subwoofer.