BLU-RAY/HD DVD PLAYERS
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW
- Just like many other components, Blu-Ray/HD DVD players have multiple video connections but only with HDMI can you experience true 1080p HD resolution.
- The ultimate connection for high definition sound is HDMI 1.3. It can handle the latest high resolution sound formats like: Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- HDMI is the best digital audio/video connection available today, supporting ultimate 1080p video with stunning 12-bit color and loss-less 5.1/7.1 surround sound.
- If you don't have an HDMI cable or hookup, use component video for enhanced definition video and fiber optic or digital coax connections for true 5.1/7.1 audio.
- Connect your HD DVD or Blu-Ray Disc player to a Monster Power Center for the ultimate surge protection and higher quality picture and sound.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.