ALL-IN-ONE HOME THEATER SYSTEMS
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
- All-In-One home theater systems (Home Theater in a Box) can offer excellent performance capabilities with the correct connections.
- Many of the new Home Theater in a Box systems have HDMI inputs, if your Home Theater System has HDMI connections and your TV is able to accept it, then this is the optimal connection.
- If HDMI is not available on your Home Theater System, Component Video is the next best option and will offer a great picture. This is the most common connection on Home Theater in a Box Systems.
- If neither HDMI or Component Video connections are available, use S-Video. You won't be able to have progressive scan but will still have a good picture.
CABLES TYPICALLY NOT INCLUDED:
Component Video • S-Video • HDMI Cable
- Be sure to use more than just a surge protector on your home theater system. Monster PowerCenters not only protect from surges and spikes, but they also use Clean Power technology to filter AC power noise, giving you the best possible picture and sound.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.