IT ALL STARTS WITH CLEAN POWER
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
- Most people know that it is important to protect your home theater system from power surges, but don't realize the importance of protecting against voltage fluctuations and filtering out noise interference.
- Power surges, voltage fluctuations and noise interference cause degraded audio and video quality.
- AC power interference and line disturbances are cause by radiated high frequency signals such as those from broadcast stations and other electronics in your home including your audio video equipment.
- Sensitive electronics in your Home theater components can be easily be damaged or destroyed from the spikes and surges that are common in AC power.
- Monster's PowerCenters™ featuring Clean Power™ filters protect your components from noise for a cleaner sound and fewer video artifacts. In addition, Monster's AVS 2000 Voltage Stabilizer™ delivers a steady 120 volts to your system for greater dynamics and more focused sound.
“If the AC power coming from your wall outlet doesn't start out right, everything else in the system is compromised.” – Noel Lee, The Head Monster
ELECTRONICS ARE NOT PROTECTED
AC outlets, antenna/cable TV , phone lines and satellite dishes are potential entry points for damaging power spikes and surges. Every piece of electronics hooked up to your home theater system should be connected to a Monster PowerCenter™ with Clean Power™ filters and a Monster Power AVS 2000 Voltage Stabilizer™ to ensure the highest performance and maximum system protection.
- Use Monster's PowerCenters™ with Clean Power™to protect your system from harmful spikes, surges and power line noise.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.