SACD AND DVD-AUDIO
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
- The world’s finest music has been chosen by the greatest recording engineers to be remixed in ultra high-resolution multi-channel surround sound.
- With SACD and DVD-Audio you can now enjoy a musical experience with clarity and dynamic range over and above that of conventional CD.
- For you technocrats, DVD-Audio offers 96k plus sampling rates vs. 44k for CD, and 24 bit resolution vs. 16 bit.
- DVD-Audio and SACD players require 6 channels of analog audio output to pass the signal to an A/V receiver for an incredible audio experience.
- Since these players also offer the best in DVD performance, Dolby Digital® and DTS® surround sound are also available using fiber optic or digital coax.
- There are separate cables for the left, right and center channels, as well as left and right surround, and a subwoofer.
- This connection is currently the only method to enjoy SACD or DVD-A in fullfidelity playback.
- DVD-Audio players play video content that has been included on the DVD-Audio discs. In order to maximize the video playback, you'll either want to use an HDMI or a
Component Video connection from the player to your A/V receiver.
- SAC and DVD audio players are able to reproduce Dolby Digital and DTS Surround Sound movie formats.
HDMI CONNECTION TIP:
Some SACD and DVD-Audio players may not be able tor process HDCP encoding when connected by an HDMI Cable resulting in connection failure or loss.
CABLES TYPICALLY NOT INCLUDED:
6 Channel Analog Audio Interconnects • Component Video • Fiber Optic • Digital Coax
- Use three pairs of Monster Interlink® audio cables, with patented technologies that deliver the widest dynamic range and greatest impact from DVD-Audio and SACD recordings.
- Use Monster LightSpeed® fiber optic or Monster Datalink™ digital coax cables for superior Dolby Digital® and DTS® surround sound.
- To get the best possible video connection, use a Monster HDMI Cable. If your system does not have an HDMI connection, Component Video is the next best connection.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.