SPEAKERS AND SUBWOOFERS
WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
- Regular, thin-gauge speaker cable can deliver inferior sound quality, dynamic range and constraining power.
- For the deepest, tightest bass, widest dynamic range and the cleanest highs, use the highest performance Monster Speaker Cable®.
- Perhaps the most important cables, Monster’s highest quality speaker cables provide maximum imaging, soundstage and depth.
- Subwoofers are able to be placed out of sight. Corners are optimal for deep bass. Only a long, single mono cable is required.
- Monster Subwoofer Cable is able to retain all the body and integrity of even the lowest bass signals.
TIP: Small speaker systems and low powered amplifiers especially need the benefits of Monster speaker cables.
CABLES TYPICALLY NOT INCLUDED:
Speaker Cable • Subwoofer Interconnect
Note: AC power surge protection for amplified subwoofers is required for full system protection.
- Monster speaker cables are designed to deliver all of the power to your amplifier, but can substantially increase bass response and clarity over regular thin speaker wire.
- Monster’s top performing speaker cables use patented technologies to provide sonic improvements including precision imaging, better accuracy and detail and a wider soundstage.
- For the best sound quality and protection from surges, connect your equipment to to a Monster Power Center.
Tip: Be sure to allow for enough speaker cable for front, center, and rear channels to go around doorways and windows.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.