WHAT YOU MAY NOT KNOW:
GameLink has patented cable technologies that allow you to maximize the full sonic performance of your XBOX. DoubleHelix™ construction and Bandwidth Balanced™ multiple gauge wire networks combine to reject interference and deliver accurate reproduction of dialogue, sound effects, and music. GameLink is also equipped with a digital audio output jack, it's easy to upgrade to Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
Cables Not Included:
Component Video Cable, Fiber Optic Cable
Gamelink 400 X Component Video Cable (Best)
• 10 ft. extra-long length lets you play anywhere without controller extension cables.
• 24k gold contact connectors ensure optimum video and audio signal transfer.
• Nitrogen-injected dielectric delivers maximum video signal strength for the clearest,sharpest picture possible.
• 5-in-1 cable design is simple to hook up.
Lightwave 100 X Fiber Optic Cable (Good)
• Fiber Optic connection for Xbox® Dolby Digital® and DTS® surround sound capabilities.
• Outperforms ordinary analog audio connections.
• Extra low-loss optical fiber provides crystal clear highs and powerful, articulate bass.
• Precision polished connector minimizes digital distortion for more accurate sound.
HIGHEST PERFORMANCE HOOK-UP DIAGRAM:
These connection guides and diagrams show how to connect separate components into your home theater system. The directions and guideance given here are only one option and should only be thought of as such. You should fully understand the nature of each of your components' features, terminals and connectors to determine which method of connection is best. Your Electronic Warehouse and Monster Cable are not responsible for any damage to your equipment caused by improper setup of your components.