Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones
Radial Cascade Damper System, Acoustic Optimizer Technology, Hybrid Material Driver Housing
Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones Details
Denon's hybrid material driver system allows these headphones to be lightweight and comfortable. The in-ear design ensures you with a comfortable fit and they come with four sets of soft silicon ear pads to allow you to find the best fit and also gives you optimum isolation from extraneous ambient noise.
Featuring Oxygen Free Copper cabling, the headphones are supplied with an extension cable that features a L-shaped 3.5mm gold-plated plug that is iPhone compatible. The semi-hard shell carrying case is compact and lightweights and ensures that you don't damage your ear-buds during transit.
- Hybrid material driver housing
- Radial Cascade Damper system
- Acoustic Optimizer'
- 9mm diaphragms with Neodymium magnet drive units
- Comfortable in-ear design
- Two cable lengths (20" and 31" extension) with cable clip
- Four soft silicon earpads in XS, S, M, L
- Gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug, compatible with all iPhone models
Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Denon is only valid when the Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones. The Denon AH-C360K In-Ear Headphones may be referred to by the following terms: AH-C360KIN-EAR.