Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver
7.2 Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver, HDMI 1.4z 7In/1Out 3D Ready, AirPlay Ready, Discrete Power Amps
Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver Details
The Denon AVR-2312 7.2 Chanel Integrated Network A/V Receiver puts you in command. With a vast array of inputs and network functions, this receiver sets a new standard in 3D content, Blu-ray, game console and other entertainment device integration. Its a mid-level of the IN-Command Series, and features 7 discrete 105-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound audio performance.
The Denon AVR-2312 is a solid foundation for your networked home entertainment system. Its fully compatible with current HD audio formats and provides powerful, theater-quality surround sound. The vibration-resistant construction thoroughly suppresses that adverse influences of vibration on sound quality, ensuring maximum audio performance with multiple technologies.
When connected to a network, the Denon AVR 2312 lets you listen to Internet radio, play audio files, and display images simply via an Ethernet connection. The receiver also supports AirPlay, which allows you to stream music wirelessly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or iTunes. Or, connect an iPhone/iPod/iPad directly to the receiver with a USB cable.
With the Denon Remote App installed on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, you can perform basic operations, like turning the AVR-2312's power on or off, adjusting the volume, and switching sources. For serious audio enthusiasts, FLAC HD decoding support provides for the ultimate playback of your high-definition music files. A compressed audio restorer guarantees that playback of any compressed audio files, such as MP3, WMA, and AAC, is crisp and clear.
With its programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the Denon AVR-2312 is designed for ease of use. The front panel is smartly organized and features a two-line fluorescent display, clearly labeled buttons, and on-board controls for volume and source. In addition, its on-screen display with overlay on HD and 3D sources provides quick information about your system's settings.
- Equal amp power design with 7 discrete channels, each rated at 105 watts, and dual subwoofer outputs
- HDMI v1.4 a supports all 3D formats and Audio Return Channel
- Ethernet, USB, and 7 HDMI inputs for added connectivity
- Supports AirPlay for wireless music streaming from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or iTunes
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, GUI overlay, and remote control make setup and operation easy
- Enhanced network capability includes Pandora, Flickr, Napster, and Rhapsody online support
- Backed by a 3-year warranty
Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver Specifications
- Power output: 7 x 105 watts into 8ohm
- Input sensitivity: 200mV/47K ohms
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 100kHz +-3dB
- Speaker terminals: All gold plated
- Signal to noise ratio: 100dBs
- Remote control: Yes, programmable
- Power consumption: 600 watts- 0.1 watt standby
- Dimensions in mm: 167 H x 434 W x 382 D
- Weight: 11kgs
- Finish: Black
Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver Contents
- AVR-2312CI 7.2 Channel A/V Receiver
- Detachable power cord
- Remote control
- AA batteries
- Setup microphone
- AM loop antenna
- FM indoor antenna
- Quick setup guide
- CD-ROM owner's manual
The full manufacturer's warranty from Denon is only valid when the Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Denon AVR-2312CI 7.2 A/V Receiver.