Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver
Equal Power Amp Design, Dual Subwoofer Outputs, High-Definition Audio Support, 3D Pass-Through
Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver Details
Putting you in command with its many inputs and network functions, Denonĺs AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel Integrated Network A/V Receiver is perfect for the person who loves to be in control. This receiver has set a new standard in 3D, Blu-ray, game console, and many other entertainment device integration. The AVR-3312CI features seven discrete 125-watt channels of equal power, dual subwoofer outputs, and multiple high-resolution audio formats for superior surround sound. You can also get the most out of 3D content as it supports HDMI v1.4a. Enhanced by digital network audio/photo streaming capabilities (AirPlay, MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC HD Audio and Windows 7 compatibility), the AVR-3312CI is a great pick for your networked home entertainment system.
AVR-3312 Integrated Network A/V Receiver At a Glance:
- Equal amp power design with seven discrete channels (each rated at 125 watts*) and dual subwoofer outputs.
- HDMI v1.5a supports all 3D formats and Audio Return Channel.
- Ethernet, USB, Phono, and 7 HDMI inputs for added connectivity.
- Supports AirPlay for wireless music streaming from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or iTunes.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT, GUI overlay, and remote control makes the setup and operation of the AVR-3312 simple and easy.
- Enhanced network capability includes Pandora, Flickr, Napster and Rhapsody with online support.
- Backed by a three-year warranty.
Amazing Surround Sound with Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Being fully compatible with current HD audio formats, Denonĺs AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel A/V Receiver provides powerful, movie theater-quality surround sound. The vibration-resistant construction suppresses the adverse influences of vibration on sound quality, giving you maximum audio performance with multiple technologies. Read about the different technologies below.
- Equal Power Amp Design: Powered by its own discrete circuit, the AVR-3312CIĺs seven 125-watt* channels allow the receiver to reproduce original sound more faithfully than conventional models.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs: An additional subwoofer output proves especially useful in large room settings where one subwoofer may not provide adequate low-frequency output.
- High-Definition Audio Support: This receiver features support for Blu-ray high-definition audio formats, which include Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. These formats play back sound with exceptional fidelity, providing you with a more realistic listening experience.
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz and Audio DSX: Having the option of two height channels, you can add vertical dimension to the soundstage which provides a more immersive surround sound. Auddysey DSX adds the option of width channels to open the soundstage for a more theater-quality sound.
- Audyssey MultEQ XT Support: Audyssey technology helps create an optimal acoustic profile for your home theater by resolving finer details in the response, better yet, in the low-frequency range. Using the included calibration microphone, Audyssey MultEQ XT measures sound levels and adjusts speaker configuration accordingly making setup fast and easy for you.
- Multi-Zone/Multi-Source Playback: This receiver lets you enjoy a program source in the Main Zone (the room where the AVR-3312CI is located) and in two other rooms. The source can be the same for all zones or you can enjoy three different sources in those zones if you prefer. You can use the Denon Remote App to control all the zones from anywhere in the home.
Full HD Support
Having seven HDMI inputs, the AVR-3312CI allows you to route multiple high-definition devices, like game consoles, to your TV. It also allows you to connect all of your devices to your TV with a single HDMI cable, reducing cable clutter.
Vivid 3D Visuals with HDMI v1.4a
The AVR-3312CI comes equipped with HDMI v1.4a, allowing you to make the most of several premium features. Read about the premium features below.
- 3D Pass-Through: This receiver is able to pass through 3D signals from your Blu-ray player, ensuring that the 3D effect doesnĺt get lost in translation. It also recognizes signals from 3D television broadcasts.
- Audio Return Channel: HDMI v1.4a also features Audio Return Channel functionality, which allows for audio content from your display to be played back through the AVR-3312CI via the signal HDMI cable that goes from the receiver to the display.
- Auto Lipsync Setting: This feature automatically compensates for timing shifts in video and audio outputs to bring picture and sound in sync.
- Deep Color and x.v.Color Support: This displays a larger color ranger than the standard-definition schemes. The result from this is a more lifelike, vibrant picture.
Enhanced Network Capability and iPod Connectivity
When the AVR-3312 is connected to a network, you can listen to Internet radio, play audio files and display images by an Ethernet connection. The receiver also supports AirPlay, which allows you to stream music wirelessly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or iTunes. You can also connect one of those devices with an USB cable. Having the Denon Remote App installed on your Apple device, you can perform basic operations like turning on and off the AVR-3312CI, adjusting the volume, and switching sources.
FLAC HD Decoding
FLAC HD decoding support provides the ultimate playback of your high-definition music files. A compressed audio restorer guarantees that the playback of any compressed audio files is crisp and clear.
Supports Pandora, Flickr, Rhapsody, and More
The AVR-3312CI is DLNA v1.5 Certified and compatible with Windows 7 for audio and photo streaming, as well as giving you web control.
GUI Overlay and Remote Control for Simple Operation
With the programmable functions and intuitive button layout, the AVR-3312CI is designed for ease of use by the consumer. The front panel is smartly organized and features a two-line fluorescent display, clearly labeled buttons, and onboard controls for volume and source. Its on-screen display with overlay on HD and 3D sources provides quick information about your systems settings.
The AVR-3312CIĺs pre-memory remote control with Glo-Key and on-screen programming is easy to setup and use.
Product and Warranty Information
Measurements: 6 37/64ö x 17 1/8ö x 15 3/64ö (HxWxD)
Weight: 26 pounds
*125 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %), 165 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver Contents
- AVR-3312CI 7.2-Channel A/V Receiver
- Detachable power cord
- Remote control
- AA batteries
- Setup Microphone
- AM loop antenna
- FM indoor antenna
- Quick setup guide
- CD-ROM Owner's manual
The full manufacturer's warranty from Denon is only valid when the Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Denon AVR-3312CI 7.2 Channel Receiver.