Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver
3D Pass Through, Network Connectivity, AirPlay, Easy to Setup and Use
Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver Details
The AVR-E300 uses identical power amp circuitry for all channels that is the hallmark of the legendary Denon sound quality. Rated at a maximum of 175 watts per channel, the AVR-E300 offers high power and wide, dynamic range with low distortion for a superior surround sound listening experience. For quick and easy setup, the AVR-E33 features Audyssey MultiEQ automatic room acoustic measurement and correction system to provide optimal tonal balance to your listening environment.
You can control your receiver from your iOS or Android device, allowing you to easily manage every aspect of your multimedia experience, including browsing internet radio and files on a media server, playlist creation and menu navigation.
• 5 channel discrete amplification (Maximum power: 175 watts per channel)
• Easy to setup and easy to use via text and graphical on screen display with Setup Assistant
• Simple, Denon Easy Connect speaker terminals.
• Stream iTunes music with Apple's AirPlay technology
• Stream music from Pandora, SiriusXM, and Spotify internet radio (subscriptions required)
• 5 HDMI inputs, including 1 front panel, with 1080P and 3D pass-through
Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Denon is only valid when the Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Denon AVR-E300 5.1 Channel Network Home Theater Receiver.