Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier
High Definition USB DAC, High Quality Audio, Noise Isolation, Plug-and-Play Operation
- DA-300USB Owner's Manual(2.23MB)
Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier Details
The new DA-300USB DAC boasts the same high definition Advanced AL32 signal processing and ultra-high precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion technologies that delivers the astounding sound quality of Denon's top of the range CD/SACD players.
The DA-300USB features universal digital file format support for PCM and DSD (the native file format for SACD) digital audio signals on the USB-B input, for bit-transparent, asynchronous playback of digital music files and streaming audio from connected PCs, and PCM signals, up to 24 bit, 192 kHz, via the SPDIF and optical digital inputs. Denon Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion feeds the line level outputs for connection to a hi-fi amplifier or desktop speaker system and an integrated headphone amplifier that drives all types of headphones and in-ears, for exceptional listening quality.
- Two TOSlink digital inputs and one coaxial digital input
- Asnychronous USB Type B input supports high resolution audio including DSD (2.8 and 5.6 MHz)
- High quality audio components for rich, open, detailed sound
- Denon Advanced AL32 Processing and High-Precision 32 bit, 192 kHz digital to analogue conversion for exceptional high definition audio quality
- DAC master clock design for distortion free, fully transparent sound stage
- Noise isolating circuit design prevents distortion via USB connection from computer generated digital noise; ensures fully transparent and spatially accurate sound stage
- Universal bit-transparent, asynchronous playback of digital audio file formats and streaming audio from PCs via USB-B; up to 24 bit, 192 kHz and DSD2.8 and DSD5.6 native support by DoP (DSD Audio over PCM frames)
- Three SPDIF (coaxial/optical) inputs for upgrading sound from other digital audio devices (up to 24 bit, 192 kHz) with the DA-300USB's advanced high definition signal processing
- High quality analogue signal (line level) output and headphone amplifier stage, for connection to hi-fi amplifier or desktop speaker system and superb listening with all kinds of headphones or in ears
- Simple plug-and-play operation for connection to PCs and other devices with digital audio outputs
- Display automatically adjusts for horizontal or vertical placement
- Includes base for vertical placement
- 1/4" Headphone Output with front panel volume control
- High-performance fixed stereo analog outputs for connection to preamp or AVR
Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Denon is only valid when the Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier. The Denon DA-300USB Headphone Amplifier may be referred to by the following terms: DA-300USB.