iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232
integrated RS-232 for two-way communication from audio/video control devices, allowing for viewing of video and music playlist data over a wide range of compatible control systems
iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232 Details
- Built-in preamplifier allows variable volume control via IR and RS-232
- Delivers long-distance balanced audio up to 500 feet (152m) from the iPort
- Integrated RS-232 control enables two-way communication (including iPod program metadata) and control of the iPod/iPod touch via compatible control systems
- Compatible with most dockable iPod models including iPod touch
- Charges the iPod/iPod touch while it is docked
- IR connection allows remote control of most iPod/iPod touch audio functions when in general control mode
- Delivers unbalanced video (iPod video content only, not program metadata) up to 30 feet (9m) from the iPort
- iPort dock (faceplate and utility box)
- Balanced audio sender plug-in circuit card
- Balanced audio wall plate
- Unbalanced video wall plate and cable
- RS-232 control plug-in circuit card and RS-232 cable
- Regulated power supply with USA plug
iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232 Specifications
4.75" x 6.41" x 3.5"
Cut-Out Dimensions (W x H):
4" x 5 9/16"
iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from iPort is only valid when the iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the iPort IW-22 In-Wall Docking System with RS-232.