Home » TV & Video » Televisions » Plasma » 42" » LG 42" » 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV ( PID:22884 )
LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV
42PT350 - 42" Plasma High-Definition TV, Full HD 1080p Resolution, 600Hz Refresh Rate, Thin Frame
- 42PT350 Specifications(536.38KB)
LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV Details
- TruSlim Frame: Less than 1" wide reduces distraction of a wide frame
- 1080p HD Resolution: Pictures are sharper, Colors are more vibrant
- 600Hz Sub Field Driving: Eliminates blur - See sports, fast action and video games like never before
- Intelligent Sensor: automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting and color conditions in the room for a more enjoyable viewing experience
- ISFccc Ready: HDTVs contain the detailed standards necessary for professional calibration of brightness, contrast, tint, sharpness, color levels and much more to meet local lighting conditions for both day and nighttime viewing
- ENERGY STAR: product meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Energy
LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV Specifications
- Display Type: Plasma
- Screen Size: 42"
- Screen Size Diagonal: 41.6"
- Native Display Resolution: 1024 x 768
- ED-Resolution: 1080p
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 3,000,000:1
- MPRT: 600 Hz
- Intelligent Sensor: Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified: Yes
- No. of HDMI Ports: 3
- Pictures, Music and Video via USB 2.0: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Panel / 1 Year Parts & Labor
LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV Reviews
Thanks for taking a moment to learn about our "Verified" designations. We employ verification processes to build credibility and promote product reviews. Verified Buyer An individual who has purchased the reviewed item from our company and submitted their review using a process that verifies purchase history. This designation ensures the actual buyer is reviewing the purchased item. Verified Reviewer An individual who has confirmed their email address using our validation process. This designation ensures that product reviewers are using their real email addresses.
Product Q & A
How to adjust to get a better picture?What is meant by "Backlight"?
Friday, October 07, 2011 11:33 AM
Answer by a Your Electronic Warehouse ExpertThe backlight is the light source behind the television. Usually set at 100% but you can easily adjust brightness for the comfort of the your eyes depending on time of day. Please call us at 1-866-224-6171 to discuss your specific needs. Thank you.
Monday, October 10, 2011 10:49 AM
The full manufacturer's warranty from LG is only valid when the LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the LG 42PT350 42" Plasma HDTV.