Monster® PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII
2,775 joule rated 12 outlet, 3 pair coax, 1 pair phone/network, Stage 2.0 Clean Power powerbar
- PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII Manual(799.03KB)
Monster® PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII Details
- 12 AC outlets for AC surge protection
- 3 pair ultra-low loss, protected coaxial connections for cable TV/HDTV
- 1 pair of protected phone/network connections for satellite/TiVo/phone/network protection
- Monster Clean PowerTM Stage 2 v.2.0 circuitry filter dramatically reduces electronic noise
- Tri-Mode™ power protection circuitry with audible alarm and auto disconnect
- 2775 joule rating provides a high level of surge absorption
- $250,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Extra-long 8ft PowerLine® 200 AC power cord
- 24k gold contact plug for maximum corrosion resistance and power transfer
- Two digital meters monitor voltage and amperage
- Audiophiles have known for years that the power coming through the AC line is full of interference and line disturbances that degrade audio reproduction. Dirty power is also caused by radiated high frequency signals, such as those coming from broadcast stations, or even your own video and digital components. You only have to see the interference from a motor or hairdryer to see and hear its effects. With today's digital circuitry and especially with digital video, polluted AC power can cause poor quality sound and picture. The detrimental effects of dirty power cannot be removed by ordinary surge protectors.
Monster's Patented Clean Power Stage 2 v.2.0 Filters, for Better Sound & Picture
- Monster's Clean Power Circuitry Stage 2 v.2.0 filters provide excellent AC power line noise rejection. Isolation of audio and video equipment is provided for improved component-generated noise rejection. This results in the best possible sound and picture from your components. You'll enjoy a more natural sound with increased dynamic range as well as the most vivid image possible.
Prevent Thousands of Dollars Worth of Potential Damage to Your Sensitive Electronics from AC Electrical Surges and Spikes
- The Monster Power HTS 2000 MKII Excels in Safety and Protection Like personal computers, sensitive electronics in your Home Theater components can be easily damaged from the surges and spikes common with AC power today. The problem is even worse if you live in an area plagued by lightning or power blackouts. Extremely high voltages can travel through the power line, seriously damaging or even destroying your components. The Monster HTS 2000 MKII features over 2775 joules of extreme surge and spike protection.
Patent Pending Tri-Mode™ Protection Circuitry for the Ultimate Surge Protection Safety
- Metal Oxide Varistors (MOVs) are not enough to protect your equipment on their own. Unlike ordinary surge protectors which only use MOVs, the HTS 2000 MKII's exclusive Tri-Mode Protection circuitry automatically disconnects all of your connected equipment if you're hit by a big one. While some other surge protectors leave equipment connected and vulnerable after such a hit, Monster's HTS 2000 MKII safely disconnects them. In addition, if your system takes a hit, an audible alarm will tell you Monster Power has protected your system from damage.
Putting Our Money Where Our Mouth Is
- We're Monsterously confident about the protection that the HTS 2000 MKII provides, which is why we will replace up to $250,000 worth of your equipment if it's damaged by an over-voltage condition (when properly connected, of course). More than Just a Surge Protector We don't just stop with surge. The HTS 2000 MKII provides color-coded outlets that are specially labeled for home theater. Also included are corresponding color-coded stickers for your component's power cords. This patent pending system saves you a lot of aggravation by helping you not accidentally unplug a VCR or TV that has an internal clock. You'll also appreciate the extra heavy duty longer length cord, when regular power strips come up just a little too short. Best of all, the 24k gold contact FlatProfile™ plug lets you keep your furniture flat against the wall. You Get More of Everything from the Monster™.
Monster® PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII Specifications
- 12 color-coded outlets and matching AC cord labels
- 2 high current audio filter outlets (unswitched)
- Digital display of voltage and current
- Illuminated on/off switch
- 24k gold contacts
- FlatProfile™ Plug
- Extra long 8ft. PowerLine™ 200 Cable
- Ultra-low loss, protected coaxial cable connections
- "Ground OK" indicator light
- "Protection On" indicator light
- Protected RJ11/45 satellite/phone/network jacks
- Remote trigger powers on/off the powerbar with your other components
Monster® PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII Reviews
- Good Warranty
- Compact Size
- Durable Construction
- Good Cord Length
- Great Protection
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Monster is only valid when the Monster PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Monster PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII. The Monster PowerCenter HTS 2000 MKII may be referred to by the following terms: 109371, MP HTS 2000 MKII.