Niles Audio HD-LCR
HD Left, Center, or Right In-Wall Loudspeaker
Niles Audio HD-LCR Details
- Dual 5-1/4" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic-filled) Polypropylene Woofers Offer Extreme Rigidity To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Long-throw Voice Coil/magnet Structure Increases Cone Excursion To Enhance Low Frequency Response And Dynamic Impact
- 1" Teteron Dome Tweeter Is Fluid Cooled And Delivers Ultra-wide Dispersion To Reproduce Clear And Detailed High Frequencies
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- Bass And Treble Controls Enable Precise Tone Matching In Any Room
- Includes Paintable, Textured, Pearl White ABS Frame And Microperf Aluminum Grille For A Clean And Unobtrusive Installation
- Sold individually
The Niles HD High Definition loudspeakers offer superior sound quality and durability, using advanced components and circuitry. They excel as primary speakers, for Home Theater applications. The Definitive's elegant and ultra-compact SuperCube subwoofer deliver ultimate bass performance from beautiful enclosures that fit anywhere. The SuperCube delivers incredibly deep, high-impact low-frequency performance for bass that sounds as good with delicate music as with earth-shaking action movies.
Niles Audio HD-LCR Specifications
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 10W to 150W
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 21 kHz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB for 2.83V pink nose
- Frame dimensions: 8 1/4" x 14 1/2"
- Hole cutout dimensions: 7 1/8" x 13 1/4"
- Depth behind wall: 3 1/2" (assumes 1/2" drywall)
Niles Audio HD-LCR Reviews
Product Q & A
Niles Audio HD-LCR Accessories
The full manufacturer's warranty from Niles Audio is only valid when the Niles Audio HD-LCR is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Niles Audio HD-LCR. The Niles Audio HD-LCR may be referred to by the following terms: FG01151.