Niles Audio LVW-1
Line-Level Stereo Volume Control
Niles Audio LVW-1 Details
- Attenuates the line-level signal going into an amplifier
- Level control impedance: 100K Ohms
- Infinitely variable attenuation
- Requires 1-gang P-ring or electrical box at least 2-5/8" deep
- Female RCA connectors
- Approximate shipping weight: 1 lb.
- Dimensions: 2-3/4" wide x 4-1/2" high, depth behind plate: 2-5/8"
There are installations where the use of a high-power volume attenuator such as our SCW-1 is not applicable. This would be the case if a single source was used to drive multiple power amplifiers. You would want to be able to attenuate the LINE-LEVEL-SIGNAL going into each amplifier. The LVW-1 was designed to do just that! The LVW-1 is a wall-mount stereo line-level attenuator and has a nominal input impedance of 100K ohms. The left and right channels are totally isolated. Therefore, the control will in no way contribute to any ground loops.
Niles Audio LVW-1 Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Niles Audio is only valid when the Niles Audio LVW-1 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Niles Audio LVW-1.