Niles Audio WVC100E
Outdoor Weatherproof Stereo Volume Control
Niles Audio WVC100E Details
Niles Audio has developed a single new volume control that takes the place of three.
Based upon a high-quality core module that features high power handling and incorporated 12-step, pop-free switching with 54dB of dynamic range to offer finer resolution at lower volume leves with improved fidelity at all levels. Additionally, it selectable impedance magnification to safely connect up to 8 speaker pairs to a single amplifier.
The WVC 100E is a weatherproof stereo impedance-magnifying volume control that connects between the speaker-level output of an amplifier, speaker selector, or a Niles VCS HUB8 distribution hub and your speakers.
The WVC 100E is a freestanding volume control mounted in a PVC junction box for use in environmental where a wall-mounted volume control would be impractical.
Niles Audio WVC100E Specifications
- Power handling: 100 watts per channel RMS, 200 watts peak
- Selectable impedance magnifying 1X, 2X, 4X, 8X
- 12 step control, 54 dB maximum attenuation
- Removable screwless connectors accommodate up to 14 gauge wire
- Pop-free switching between all steps
- UL listed to comply with local building codes
- Includes PVC 1-gang enclosure and stainless steel hardware
- Surface-mounts on a wall or mounts directly on a 3/4" PVC conduit
- Recommended for use with Niles VCS HUB 8 speaker distribution hub
- Warranty: Ten-year limited
- Dimensions: 3" Wide x 4-3/4" High x 3" Deep
Niles Audio WVC100E Reviews
Product Q & A
Niles Audio WVC100E Contents
- 1 WVC100E Volume Control
- 1 Knob
- 2 Device mounting screws
- 2 Removable speaker connectors
- 4 Standard faceplate screws
- 1 Enclosure
- 1 Gasket
The full manufacturer's warranty from Niles Audio is only valid when the Niles Audio WVC100E is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Niles Audio WVC100E. The Niles Audio WVC100E may be referred to by the following terms: FG00965, WVC100E.