Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter
Connect computers, iPod/iPhone, Android phones, Blackberry devices to Pioneer receivers and Pioneer speaker dock systems
Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter Details
- Compatible with allnew Pioneer receivers
- Works with A2DP profile Bluetooth enabled devices, including iPhone® and iPod® devices, Android™, Blackberry® or other smartphones, as well as PCs and laptops
Now you can enjoy your music wirelessly from your iPhone, BlackBerry®, Android™ or other smartphone, as well as your PC, laptop or other A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled source from your new Pioneer receiver.
The AS-BT100 connects to a proprietary port on the back of all new Pioneer receivers. Simply pair your A2DP profile Bluetooth-enabled device with the AS-BT100 and enjoy pleasing stereo sound in your home theater.
Compressed Music Never Sounded So Good
So you've got your digital music playing from your favorite portable devices on your home theater. But what about the sound quality? One of the real pains of using wireless solutions to connect your portable devices to your home theater is the nature of compressed digital audio. MP3s and WMA files "shrink" the original music data in order to fit onto your portable device, which can mean a less than rich experience when playing these files on your home theater system.
Pioneer's solution is a custom technology called Advanced Sound Retriever AIR, available on the VSX-1020-K and VSX-1120-K. Advanced Sound Retriever AIR can restore parts of your digital music files so your digital music sounds much closer to what the original artist intended. Now there's no need to compromise when listening to your portable music on your powerful home theater system.
Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter Specifications
- Power: DC 5 V
- Version: Bluetooth Specification Ver. 2.0 + EDR
- Output: Bluetooth Specification Class 2
- Estimated line-of-sight transmission distance: About 10m
- Frequency range: 2.4 GHz
- Modulation: FH-SS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: A2DP, AVRCP
- Supported Codec: SBC (Subband Codec)
- Supported contents protection: SCMS-T
- External dimensions: 1 1/4 in. (W) x 3/8 in. (H) x 2 in. (D)
- Weight: About 11 g/0.4 oz
Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Pioneer is only valid when the Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Pioneer AS-BT100 Stereo Bluetooth Adapter.