Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blu-Ray Disc Player
Features 48-bit Deep Color, 7.1-ch surround, and RS-232C
Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blu-Ray Disc Player Details
- Spectacular 1080p Picture Quality - The BDP-23FD provides up to 1920 x 1080p resolution for unrivaled picture quality. And with True 24fps, now see your movies as the director intended.
- Deep Color - The BDP-23FD supports 48-bit Deep Color, offering high definition images with superb color detail.
- x.v.Color - An advanced feature which greatly broadens the color space input to include 1.8 times as many natural colors than standard RGB signals.
- HDMI™ Precision Quartz Lock System (PQLS) Jitterless Transmission (LPCM Multi/2-ch) - By HDMI connection with a compatible Pioneer A/V receiver, for the first time in the world, A/V sources such as Blu-ray Discs and DVDs, as well as CD music are precisely reproduced
with minimum jitter.
- KURO™ LINK - By connecting the BDP-23FD to a Pioneer KURO flat panel TV or monitor and a compatible Pioneer A/V receiver, KURO LINK lets you operate the entire system’s basic functions such as power on/off and playback through KURO’s remote control. The new KURO LINK Video Adjustment System automatically switches to optimal video settings adjusted by unique parameters developed by Pioneer KURO and Blu-ray Disc›player engineers.
- Exclusive Jitter Reduction Circuit - Utilizing a Pioneer developed IC, this circuit digitally reshapes the waveform of the audio clock to greatly reduce jitter for all content.
- Picture Control Suite - 13 different video adjustments (Progressive Motion, PureCinema, YNR, CNR, BNR, MNR, Detail, White Level, Black Level, Black Setup, Gamma Correction, Hue, and Chroma Level)
- Triple High-Definition NR
- Component Frame NR lowers Gaussian noise without blurring the picture.
- Block NR minimizes block noise (mosaic-like artifacts).
- Mosquito NR reduces the fluttery noise around the edges of objects.
- BD-Live™ Compliant (Profile 2.0) - Enjoy special disc contents in Picture-in-Picture form, and also download additional content from the internet to the built-in 1GB memory, such as the director’s interview and languages not contained on the disc.
- USB Input for BD-LIVE™ Contents Storage
- 7.1 Channel Analog Audio Outputs - For compatibility with non HDMI equipped receivers and preamps.
- Internal Audio Decoders - The BDP-23FD features internal decoding of all advanced audio formats including Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS®-HD High Resolution, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- RS-232C - For installation applications.
- Easy Operation and Setup - New Advanced HD GUIs for easy navigation.
- Latest Generation PureCinema Progressive Scan
- Multi-Format Compatibility - You can play high definition DVD discs recorded by digital video cameras in AVCHD format. You can also play BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, etc. recorded using Blu-ray Disc recorders or DVD recorders as well as CD/CD-R.
- Aluminum Lower Front Panel
- Illuminated Operation Indicators and Ice-Blue Illumination
- HDMI™ Output
- Component Video Output
- Composite Video Output
- 7.1-Channel Audio Output
- Optical Digital Output
- SR Input
- USB Input
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz
Product Weight: 8 lbs. 2 oz. (3.7›kg)
- W x H x D: 16-9/16 x 3-1/4 x 11 inches (420 x 83 x 287 mm)
Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blu-Ray Disc Player Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Pioneer Elite is only valid when the Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blu-Ray Disc Player is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Pioneer Elite BDP-23FD Blu-Ray Disc Player.