Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up
Have Your Audio/Video System professionally connected and integrated
Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up Details
- Hooking up the new audio and/or video components in one room
- Integrating the new audio and/or video components into a functional existing system in the same room. A/V components include: TV, DVD, VCR, DVR, Video Game Unit, Audio Receiver, Internet TV, Amplifier, CD Recorder, CD Player Cassette Tape Deck, Home Theater in a Box, Mini-Disc System, Home Theater System (up to 5 speakers)
- Placing the speakers on the floor, or on a shelf (Does Not include mounting brackets)
- Grouping and connecting all cables and wires neatly (Does Not include drilling holes, or hiding wires in walls)
- A demonstration of your Audio & Video Components (up to 20 minutes)
- Pre-installation phone survey to review actual work to be performed and to confirm installation appointment
- A pre-installation site survey upon the installer’s arrival at the customer’s home will be completed, and if applicable, any additional charges will be quoted and approved prior to the start of the job
- Programming of up to two non-learning remote control devices to operate connected components
- Cleanup of work area, including removing any packaging to trash area at customers home.
- Professional installation labor warranty for 90 days.
- Obtain customer satisfaction sign-off on completed work order
Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Professional Installation is only valid when the Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up. The Professional Installation Basic Component Hook Up may be referred to by the following terms: 5001.