Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone
Handheld cardioid dynamic with on/off switch and MZQ800 clip (11.6 oz)
Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone Details
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany: Superb craftsmanship, quality, and engineering
- On/off switch (magnetic reed): Can be locked in the “on” position if required
- Supplied Accessories
- e815S-X includes XLR - XLR cable, 5mtr.
- e815S-J (discontinued) includes XLR - 6.3mm Jack cable, 5 mtr.
- e815S-C includes microphone clip
Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone Specifications
|Frequency response||80 - 12,000 Hz|
|Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)||1.5 mV/Pa|
|Min. terminating impedance||1,000Ω|
|Weight||11.6 oz (330 g)|
|Dimensions||1.9 x 7.1 in (48 x 180 mm)|
Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Sennheiser is only valid when the Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone. The Sennheiser e815S Studio Microphone may be referred to by the following terms: E815S.