Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone
Pre-polarized condenser boundary microphone, half-cardioid pick-up pattern, with programmable switch (PTT, PTM, On/Off)
Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone Details
- Programmable membrane switch
- Unobtrusive, flat design
- Extremely rugged sound inlet basket
- Shock-absorbing rubber base
- Available in black, white, or non-reflective Nextel® grey (shown)
- Mounting slots for fixed installation in tables, lecterns, etc.
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Integrated electronics (instead of in-line preamp)
- An internal DIP switch bank provides the following features: on/off (factory preset), push-to-talk button (PTT), push-to-mute button (PTM) or permanently switched on (ON)
- The frequency response curve can be changed via a second DIP switch bank: low cut, low and high boost (factory preset), low boost or linear (see e 912).
Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Sennheiser is only valid when the Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone. The Sennheiser E912 S Boundary Microphone may be referred to by the following terms: E912 S BK, E912 S WH.