TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone
Connect and listen to all your favorite music sources, 75W/ch x2, FM/AM tuner
TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone Details
It is a fact that a clean and stable power supply is critical when striving to achieve the ultimate audio performance. Any sudden and rapid increase of the signal level required in a musical passage, for example, as in the introduction to the second movement of Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony, requires a measured and controlled power input. That’s why, from the very beginning of its development, TEAC’s engineers carefully designed the power supply section of the AG-H600NT to deliver pure and unwavering power to every single part of the unit.
- With a linked iPod docking station, the AG-H600NT is more than flexible enough to handle today’s latest portable music players to playback your playlists on this hi-fi system.
- Moreover, with the innovative AG-H600NT, Internet-Radio offers countless music stations from all over the world -– while a new AM/FM tuner delivers crystal-clear sound. No matter where you are, over 12,000 Internet-Radio stations are available –- from cool jazz stations in New York City to meditative beats from Bali.
- Large Toroidal-core power transformers on both the AG-H600NT and PD-H600 deliver ample current power to the heart of the amplifier, and to the digital and analog sections of the CD player.
- The AG-H600NT carries ELNA electrolytic capacitors and resistors exclusively designed for high fidelity products , while a Schottky barrier diode in the rectifier circuit offers great advantages in responding to sudden musical surges.
- There is an oxygen-free copper coil for the audio filter in the power amplifier section and, in addition, a Direct FET Power MOSFET is used to fully maximize the highly efficient Class-D amplifier.
- A master clock generator, operating with a finite low-noise current, is located independently on the circuit closely adjacent to the D/A converter to avoid jitter noise.
TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone Specifications
- Output Power: Minimum 75W + 75W (8 ohms, 1kHz, JEITA), Minimum 90W + 90W (4 ohms, 1kHz, JEITA)
- Input Selector: 5 (Phono, Tuner, CD, AUX, iPod)
- Tuner: Internet-Radio, AM, FM
- Preset Memory: 30 AM, 30 FM
- Display: Dimmable Dot-matrix Fluorescent
- Tone Control: Bass, Mid, Treble, CD Direct
- Dimension, Weight: 11-7/16”(W) x 4”(H) x 13-5/16”(D), 15.0 lbs.
TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from TEAC is only valid when the TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the TEAC AG-H600NT Stereo Receiver with Internet Radio, WLAN, iPod/iPhone.