Universal Remote Control Digital R50
URC-R50: Control up to 18 components, color LCD screen, user-programmable buttons
Universal Remote Control Digital R50 Details
The exciting R50 is Learning Capable, too, so it’s able to learn functions and commands from other remotes. It will never become obsolete. It’s truly the last remote control you will ever need. In addition it offers 48 My Favorite Channels, MacroPower buttons (for single-button press to turn ON/OFF all components, switching sources, inputs & more) and SimpleSound, a dynamic feature for total volume control over all components in your system, even those without built-in volume control, such as TiVo, DVD & VCR.
The DIGITAL R50 is designed to be set-up by anyone -- no professional installer is needed. And set-up does not require any special knowledge of computers, programming or AV equipment.
- MacroPower™ press one button, turns on components.
- Dynamic SimpleSound™ technology.
- Pre-Programmed and Learning feature.
- Setup Wizard on remote screen
- 48 My Favorite Channels
- Powerful Ergonomics
Universal Remote Control Digital R50 Specifications
- Size: 2.3" x 8.9" x 1.1" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 0.55 lbs (w/ batteries)
- Learning Capabilities: up to 1,500 Buttons
- Standard frequencies (15kHz to 100kHz)
- Macro Capabilities: 1,500 macro buttons (up to 255 steps each)
- Memory: Non-Volatile Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Range: Range: IR (infrared): 30 - 50 feet. Approximate range will vary depending upon operational and environmental conditions
- Power Supply: AAx 4 (included)
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor
Universal Remote Control Digital R50 Reviews
Product Q & A
Universal Remote Control Digital R50 Contents
- R50 remote
- Quick Start Guide
- 4 AA batteries
The full manufacturer's warranty from Universal Remote is only valid when the Universal Remote Control Digital R50 is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Universal Remote Control Digital R50.