Vanco Rapid Link Power™ In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex®
Hide wiring for HDTV installs with recessed outlets and power cord
- Installation Instructions(1.22MB)
Vanco Rapid Link Power™ In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex® Details
- Provides a complete professional installation solution
- Package includes: (1) dual recessed plug-in AC power outlet, (1) safety-designed recessed plug-in AC power inlet, (2) in-wall PVC electrical boxes, (1) 36" power cord
- Offers a cost-effective way to protect expensive home theater HDTV equipment from surge damage when connected to a power surge/conditioner
- Engineered to complement flat screen displays
- New dual outlet provides more space and convenience
- Perfect for retrofit construction projects
- Unique recessed power inlet wall plate eliminates the risk of electrical shock
- Complies with National Electric Code Requirements
- Components UL listed
This product is not to be hard-wired directly to an electrical circuit. It is designed as an electrical plug-in device to an existing A/C grounded outlet only. This product is rated for use with an existing outlet 15-amp 125-volt grounded circuit only. Do not put the TV power cord inside the wall or ceiling. Check with your local building jurisdiction as to permit or code requirements for installing electrical wire and outlets.
- ROMEX® is a registered trademark of Southwire Company.
Vanco Rapid Link Power™ In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex® Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Vanco is only valid when the Vanco Rapid Link Power In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Vanco Rapid Link Power In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex. The Vanco Rapid Link Power In-Wall Power Solution w/o Romex may be referred to by the following terms: RL125023-IV.