Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System
The iPod and USB device charge both while in use and in standby mode
Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System Details
- The MCR-040 puts your favorite music sources within easy reach. It's got a CD player, an FM radio, USB and mini jack inputs for portable audio devices, and a dock on top for an iPod, which you can control with the handy card-sized remote control. The iPod and USB device charge both while in use and in standby mode. What's more, it has both a clock timer and a sleep timer.
- Both the amp and speakers are designed for high efficiency and performance, so the sound is bigger and better than you expect from components of this size. They were also planned and carefully tested for best audio integration.
- Advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (YST) is a major reason for the high performance of Yamaha speakers, and is especially suited for small speakers. The CD receiver and speakers work together, using negative impedance drive to produce small low-frequency signals, which are enhanced to large outputs by the precisely designed speaker cabinet and port. The result is powerful, accurate bass that seems to be coming from a much larger speaker.
- VCCS solves the problem of speaker cabinet vibration with strategically placed pieces of wood whose shapes, positions and angles were arrived at after a long process of experimentation. It also uses special foam rubber that provides excellent vibration isolation performance.
- yAired technology lets you enjoy your iPod music with dynamic sound through the powerful speakers via a wireless connection. In addition, the MCR-140 makes it easy to enjoy more powerful bass sound wirelessly by adding a subwoofer via the optional Wireless Subwoofer Kit.
Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System Specifications
|yAired Original Wireless Technology||Yes|
|Supported iPods||iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and iPod (5th generation)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||CD etc., Sp Out, 1 kHz)||0.05% (1 W/6 ohms)|
|Driver||4" Full Range cone without magnetic shielding|
|Dimensions||(W x H x D)||4-3/4" x 4-5/8" x 11-1/4"|
Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha MCR-140 Micro Component System.