Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System
Mirco size, big sound - enjoy the radio, CD, iPod or USB device
Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System Details
system. The size is compact, the styling is simple and straightforward. All of the special design features are on the inside, where they contribute to pure, high quality sound.The CD player is a high performance type with CD Text display, and you also get the convenience of docking an iPod and inserting a USB player right into the top of the unit. The speakers are extremely high quality — you won't believe how good they sound and how much bass they put out. In short, the MCR-230 goes far beyond your
expectations for a Micro Component System.
- Convenient system control capability
- iPod direct docking via top panel universal dock
- USB port on top panel
- High quality CD player with text display
- FM radio tuner automatically presets 30 strongest stations
- 20W + 20W high power output
- Subwoofer out for adding a subwoofer
- Aluminum front panels and knobs
- 2-way bass-reflex speakers
- Outstanding powerful bass sound from compact body
- Detachable grill
Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System MP3/iPod Compatibility
Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System Specifications
- Minimum RMS Output Power: (6 ohms, 1kHz, 10%THD) 20W + 20W
- Frequency Response: (20Hz - 20kHz) 0 ± 1 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: (1kHz) 0.05% @ 10W/6 ohms
- Dimensions: (w,h,d): 7 1/16" x 4 5/9" x 11"
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Driver: 4" cone and 1" dome
- Input Power: (nominal/maximum) 30W/90W
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 50 kHz
- Sensitivity: 84 dB/2.83 V/1m
- Crossover Frequency: 8 kHz
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dimensions (w,h,d): 4 15/16" x 7 9/16" x 11 13/16"
Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha MCR-230 Micro Component System.