Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver
Stereo Receiver, ToP-ART Technology and ART Base Chassis Construction
Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver Details
- High-end design
- ToP-ART and ART Base chassis construction fully protects audio signals from noise and vibration
- High grade parts selected and tested to meet Yamaha standards and provide the best possible sound for you
- Built-in iPod Dock has an independent power supply for extremely high S/N radio
- Connect 2 sets of speakers, you can switch between them or listen to both speakers at the same time
- Auto Power Off Automatically turns off the power after a certain amount of time to save energy
- 50W x 2 high power output
- 40 station AM/FM random access preset turning
- Pure Direct for short and direct signal path
- Aluminum extruded front panel
- Subwoofer Out
- Continuously Variable Loudness Control
- Slim-design remote control
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4"
ToP-ART Sound Quality Design (Total Performance Anti-Resonance Technology) design uses a symmetrical layout for accurate sound field reproduction and the ART Base to eliminate effects from external vibration.
Pure Direct music signals travel the shortest possible route, bypassing the buffer amp and tone, loudness and balance controls to virtually eliminate any signal degradation for the purest sound quality.
New Speaker Terminals are high grade speaker terminals and have silver plating for the best connection and have outstanding durability. The pitch between jacks is wider for easier insertion.
Highest Quality Parts The quality of each individual part, as well as how they work together, basically determines the sound quality of any component. Yamaha uses only very high quality parts, carefully selected and tested.
Continuously Variable Loudness Control Our ears lose sensitivity to high and low frequencies at low volume levels. This control lets you turn down the volume while maintaining the optimum frequency response.
Special Power Supply for Clear iPod Sound The iPod dock has an independent power supply to prevent operating or charging current from the iPod from flowing into the amp ground signal. This ensures optimum iPod sound quality.
Balanced System for Minimal Noise An unbalanced interface is subject to common mode voltage noise, so Yamaha uses a balanced system to receive the iPod signal. This makes a significant contribution to reducing noise in the system for higher sound quality.
Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha R-S300 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver.