Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver
R-S500 - For Total Music Enjoyment, Made for iPod and iPhone, Custom Installation Ready
Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver Details
Plus, you can enjoy music in a second room just by connecting a second pair of speaker to the Speaker B terminals. This way you can listen to either pair or both of them at the same time.
The look and texture of quality with aluminum front panel and silky touch volume/selector knobs. In addition, the preset remote control makes it easy to operate the receiver's many functions.
- ToP-ART and ART Base chassis construction fully protect audio signals from noise and vibration
- Pure Direct uses the shortest signal signal route for higher sound purity with low noise and transmission losses
- Continuously Variable Loudness control for listening at low volumes
- Built-in iPod Dock has an independent power supply for extremely high S/N ratio
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio ready
- 75 watts x 2 high power output
- 40-station AM/FM random access preset tuning
- Speaker A, B, A+B selection
- Pure Direct for short and drect signal path
- Subwoofer out
- Rec Out selector
- Power management (auto power off)
- Preset remote control
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 17 1/8" x 6" x 15 1/4"
Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver Specifications
|RMS Output Power||75W x 2|
|XM Satellite Radio Ready||Sirius Satellite Radio Ready|
|Pure Direct Switch||Yes|
|Linear Damping Factor (Speaker A)||150 or more|
|Continuously Variable Loudness Control||Yes|
|Remote Controllable Master Volume Control||Yes|
|40-Station Preset Tuning||Yes|
|Zone 2 Output||Yes|
|IR Ports||1 In / 1 Out|
|Product Dimension (W x H x D) / Weight (lbs.)||17-1/8” x 6” x 15-1/4” / 22.5|
Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha R-S500 Natural Sound Stereo Receiver.