Yamaha YMC-700 neoHD WiFi Receiver
Functions as an IR Remote Junction, With Three IR Outs Allowing Wireless Control of Up to Six Other AV Components
- YMC-700 Brochure(1.86MB)
Yamaha YMC-700 neoHD WiFi Receiver Details
- The neoHD Media Controllers are completely different than ordinary AV
receivers. Instead of more functions, more buttons and more complicated
operation, their basic concept is simplicity. You can connect all the equipment
that you use to enjoy audio and video, and operate them all with one simple
remote control! No more bother with multiple remotes. The on-screen display
has an icon-based interface that's extremely easy to use, and the sound system
is also simplified—you'll enjoy realistic surround sound even from just two
speakers. neoHD: one look tells you this is a new idea in home entertainment.
- No studying manuals, no confusing procedures—just quick and easy operation First you have to set up your AV system for optimum surround sound. Complicated? Not at all! In fact, the neoHD Media Controller does it all for you, using Yamaha's automatic YPAO setup system. Then it’s time to start enjoying your music, games, TV and movies from any of the sources you've hooked up. Operation is refreshingly simple...even the basic design of the remote control is reassuring. All you need to do is touch a few buttons and adjust the volume. No complicated choices or adjustments are necessary. And you'll really like the clear and simple GUI (graphical user interface). You simply select Watch, Listen or Play using the cursor on the remote control, then choose your desired source. All the other menus, such as song lists, are also easy to view and understand.
- Enjoy All Your Favorite Entertainment - Three HDMI inputs mean you can connect three high-definition AV sources, like a Blu-ray Disc player, a digital set-top box and an Apple TV. There are also two component video inputs so you can connect both a game machine and a DVR, such as Tivo, and a composite video input for VCR. In addition, the YMC-700 links to your desktop PC or laptop via Ethernet or WiFi, letting you enjoy all your music files as well as streaming music via Internet Radio and Rhapsody.
- Connect Your Portable Devices - If you have music stored on USB memory sticks or USB portable audio players, you can plug them into the USB port and select them via the remote control. You can also connect two optional docks: the YDS-11 for docking an iPod and the YBA-10 for enjoying music wirelessly from a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, Windows PC or Mac.
- IR Control of Other Network Components - Your neoHD unit can function as an IR remote junction, with three IR Outs allowing wireless control of up to six other AV components. For example, you can operate a TV, a Blu-ray Disc player and a set-top box using the neoHD remote control.
- True Surround Sound from Just Two Speakers - When you use neoHD with a 5.1-channel speaker configuration, you can take advantage of six of Yamaha's most popular CINEMA DSP programs for realistic and dynamic surround sound.
- Adaptive DRC for Best Dynamic Range - With Adaptive DRC (Dynamic Range Control), Yamaha ensures that you hear sounds with the maximum dynamic range at all volume levels. It makes low-volume sounds easier to hear and continually adjusts for optimum response as the music or movie is playing.
- Compressed Music Enhancer - When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. This function restores what was lost, so your music always sounds the way it should.
Yamaha YMC-700 neoHD WiFi Receiver Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha YMC-700 neoHD WiFi Receiver is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha YMC-700 neoHD WiFi Receiver.