Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector
120 watt 42-speaker array produces 7.1 surround sound, including HD Dolby Digital and HD dts using HDMI
Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector Details
True HD Surround Sound
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- Versatile listening modes, including 7-channel output capability
- Sensational multi-channel sound from BDs, DVDs and other digital sources
- 11 CINEMA DSP programs: 3 Movie, 3 Music and 5 Entertainment
- Built-In DSP, Speakers and Digital Amplifiers
- No need for additional speakers and cables
- Can be wall-mounted or placed on a shelf or rack
- Design is more elegant, less obtrusive than multiple speaker boxes
- Thinner than previous models, matching the latest slim flat screen TVs
- Analog video to HDMI digital video upconversion
- 1080p-compatible HDMI (4 in/1 out) with Deep Color, X.V Color, Auto
- Lip-Sync and CEC functionality
- IntelliBeam Automated System Calibration
- yAired™ Technology for wireless transmission of uncompressed data
- UniVolume keeps volume during TV programs and commercials at the same level
- iPod/iPhone connectability via included wireless transmitter
- Built-in FM tuner and SIRIUS Satellite Radio Ready
- Adaptive DRC, Music Enhancer and Bass Extension
- Custom Installation functions (RS-232C/IR in/IR pass through out/Extended IR)
- Preset Remote Control
- The YSP-4100 achieves true surround sound by directing sound beams off the walls to reach the listener from various angles. The main mode is 5 BeamPlus2 for 7-channel sources.
- In addition, there is a wide variety of other listening modes: You can select 3 Beam + Stereo + 2, 5 Beam, 3 Beam + Stereo, 3 Beam or Stereo, depending on the type of source and your room acoustics.
- The YSP-4100 provides upconversion of video composite and component signals to HDMI. The signal can then be output via a single HDMI cable to a monitor for enjoying high-definition video quality.
- This Yamaha exclusive feature ensures optimum multi-channel sound reproduction with accurate image location. By monitoring and analyzing the sound with the microphone included with the YSP-4100, IntelliBeam automatically sets the best beam angles, while optimizing the level and frequency response of each beam.
- It also offers Direct Start function via remote unit. This makes initial setup both extremely simple and acoustically perfect.
Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector Specifications
- Speakers section: 40, 1.5 inch beam drivers and 2, 4.5 inch woofers
- Digital amplifiers: 120 watt total power (2W x 40 beam drivers; 20W x 2 woofers)
- Standby power consumption: 0.5 watts
- Dimensions: 40.5 x 8 3/8 x 3.5 inches
- Weight: 22lbs.
- HDMI: 4 in, 1 out
- 2 optical inputs
- 1 coaxial digital inputs
- 2 analog (RCA) audio inputs
- 1 component video input
- 1 composite video input
- 1 composite video output
- IR in
- IR pass-through
- RS-232C interface
- Subwoofer output
- SIRIUS satellite radio terminal
- FM antenna terminal
Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector Reviews
Product Q & A
The full manufacturer's warranty from Yamaha is only valid when the Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector is purchased from an Internet Authorized Dealer. We will match any Internet Authorized Dealer's best price on the Yamaha YSP-4100 Digital Sound Projector.